The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be muscle tho you never know 
indifferent.gif

"was gonna put d.rose kid cuz they said he was walking...but apparently he's back to crawling.."

Damn you !! :rofl: Just had surgery and that made me laugh so hard my stitches hurting lol

Last edited:
Also Wizards are definitely pretenders like I said earlier this season.

They need to fire Whitman and let Wall be what he can be.

Did Jermaine O'Neal say whether he's going to play again or not? Him, Ray Ray and Nate Rob all still lurking out there.

i see no reason Nate doesnt comt to Chi... him/ Kirk/ Brooks can be a solid enough combo to keep the bulls a competitive team come playoff time

Also Wizards are definitely pretenders like I said earlier this season.
I picked Chicago to win the East, but had the Wiz as a team that could surprise their way into an ECF. Hard to justify that prediction at the current moment. Washington has only 2 games in their last twelve tries. More troubling, a lot of the losses haven't been close games. Nor are the Wiz defending well.

I said it from the beginning of the season the Pacers should have tanked. It made no sense not to, even with an optimistic timetable for PG, they weren't going to do anything of substance.

Went back and looked that pic son looks 15 pounds heavier

Last edited:
Damn, he was playin really good this year and i wanted to see him in Karl's new system 
tired.gif

Kings guard Darren Collison (hip flexor) will be re-evaluated in 3-to-6 weeks after hip surgery & his season is likely over, a source said.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) February 26, 2015

i see no reason Nate doesnt comt to Chi... him/ Kirk/ Brooks can be a solid enough combo to keep the bulls a competitive team come playoff time

It's not about being competive, its about winning championships. No one we bring in will replace the Rose we were going to see in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom