The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn y'all switched it up on Russ...
mean.gif
Dude's flip-flop theirs opinions in a matter of seconds.

Russ went from MVP to chucking, choking goat in one quarter.
laugh.gif

There is a difference between flip flopping/switching it up/ slandering Russ, and telling it like it is. 

Watching the game will allow you to make the same observation, which is, Russ went solo the last 2 nights in the last few minutes, and lost both games as a result, that's all.

Raptors should have a shirt that says "We suck" instead of "we the north.""

The cp0 slander is always welcome in this thread

Nah we see it, yall clowns come in a pounce when he has bad moment, quarter, game, shooting night. But ghost when he's out here murking teams and they end up winning. That's the inconsistency.

We slander CP0 win, lose or draw.

There is a difference between flip flopping/switching it up/ slandering Russ, and telling it like it is. 
Watching the game will allow you to make the same observation, which is, Russ went solo the last 2 nights in the last few minutes, and lost both games as a result, that's all.

agree 100%

Nah we see it, yall clowns come in a pounce when he has bad moment, quarter, game, shooting night. But ghost when he's out here murking teams and they end up winning. That's the inconsistency.

The same thing could be said about a lot of other players 
laugh.gif

You just notice it more with Russell because you're a fan boy. Nothing wrong with that, but LeBron, CP0 etc. etc. all get the same treatment. It's a sign of respect more than anything

:lol: :lol: :lol: people are ghost when he's out here murking teams ? Man where have you been this past month? It's been a damn Russ Circle Jerk in here. Literally there have been people in here screaming Russ > "Beta Durant" or w.e. I fail to see these people you're talking about. But if you are gonna acknowledge the good in a player, you have to acknowledge the bad.

Something you don't do when it comes to CP but I won't even take it there. You're obviously hurt right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
people are ghost when he's out here murking teams ? Man where have you been this past month? It's been a damn Russ Circle Jerk in here. Literally there have been people in here screaming Russ > "Beta Durant" or w.e. I fail to see these people you're talking about. But if you are gonna acknowledge the good in a player, you have to acknowledge the bad.

Something you don't do when it comes to CP but I won't even take it there. You're obviously hurt right now.
Like he don't notice awwsome and everyone else singing the guy's praises 
laugh.gif

foh

Hell, Chris Paul putting up a stretch where he's going 20 5 and 14 and the moment he ***** up down the stretch it's slander galore. All the cute little CP0 jokes come out. No one even analyzes CP's game anymore. Straight slander. And it's all good. I get it (I really don't :lol: but w.e.)

No one is even slandering Russ, just calling him out on his trainwreck closeouts to end games, which they have been exactly that the past two games.

My man Russ :x :lol:

Son definitely went bonkers in the last like 5 minutes. I'm pretty sure aside from the inbounder he was the only guy touching the ball :lol:

Tough loss but he looked gassed at the end

Wizards and Raptors look like frauds

Warriors came out hot after that loss last night

Kendrick Perkins: Last two games 24 mins played 8 personal fouls :lol:

Cavs should pick up Nate Rob.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
people are ghost when he's out here murking teams ? Man where have you been this past month? It's been a damn Russ Circle Jerk in here. Literally there have been people in here screaming Russ > "Beta Durant" or w.e. I fail to see these people you're talking about. But if you are gonna acknowledge the good in a player, you have to acknowledge the bad.

Slow obviously...the same guys singing his praises are still here though. Don't peace out just cause they're talking negative like some people.

A lot of the usual suspects waited until he started forcing it to come out of the woodworks, that's what I'm talking about.

We should have a no prisoner of the moment march contest

Anybody that post the terms fools gold, pretenders, or frauds, in the month of march get banned

Lakers on a 3 game winning streak. Maybe it helps to have players that care enough to celebrate wins like they're championships :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom