The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe your definition of a "true fan" differs from mine. Does that make either of us wrong? No. Maybe id call that being a "dumb consumer" versus a "true fan". Would you call someone a good consumer who buys a crappy product?

Who you calling dumb? Temecula now, peasant.

It's called loyalty. Hope the puppy Dawgs and Falcons don't have a couple down years, you're going to have to go to another state.

Last edited:
Definition of a true fan? DoBeDoo.
laugh.gif
can neanderthals even be considered basketball fans? 

These last few years have made me grow to dislike Ray Allen. I cant help but think that being that theres no clear cut favourite he doesnt want to play because the aim is to ring chase. 

Probably was heartbroken when he tried to slide in Lebby's DMs after his introspective IG post and didn't get a response. Dude is a clown.

I dont listen to Prince. I only listen to rap music, all other forms of music are inferior.

You gotta be joking on this one right?

Id have to say right now rap is the worst genre in music

Straight clown music now. So unoriginal and fruity

@bhzmafia14 is a true fan. Dude's been typing paragraphs about the Grizz for years. Respect. :smokin

Much better example, and also a guy that knows the landscape of the league in it's entirety.

Doo doesn't know jack ******* **** outside of his worthless city, and every player sucks, until they wear a Spurs jersey, then he calls them great.

That ain't a true fan, that's a ******* idiot. Get it right JA. :smh:

Much better example, and also a guy that knows the landscape of the league in it's entirety.

Doo doesn't know jack ******* **** outside of his worthless city, and every player sucks, until they wear a Spurs jersey, then he calls them great.

Here how about this...

CP1708 and DoBeDoo are true fans.

Is that better?

Here how about this...

CP1708 and DoBeDoo are true fans twins.

Is that better?

Fixed.

Last edited:
I dont listen to Prince. I only listen to rap music, all other forms of music are inferior.

You gotta be joking on this one right?

Id have to say right now rap is the worst genre in music

Straight clown music now. So unoriginal and fruity

Well that's only if you listening to mainstream rap music. If you look underground, plenty of original talented artist. Labels just aren't trying to hear original talent, they want gimmicks, which is why everything you hear on the radio is watered down and fruity.

I'm glad Allen isn't playing. I wouldn't want any coattail-riding lames on the team anyway when the Clippers win their historic 1st championship.

@bhzmafia14 is a true fan. Dude's been typing paragraphs about the Grizz for years. Respect. :smokin

Ain't no squashing that beef huh? lol

Did dude ever come back?

Who you calling dumb? Temecula now, peasant.

It's called loyalty. Hope the puppy Dawgs and Falcons don't have a couple down years, you're going to have to go to another state.
I didn't call u dumb, i dont know u like that. i said that "maybe" I'd consider that being a "dumb consumer" vs a "true fan" its just a thought on being a consumer. U obviously took it the wrong way tho. Calling me a peasant. :lol: Falcons and Dawgs way better than any football yall got coming out of LA. :lol:

Here how about this...

CP1708 and DoBeDoo are true fans twins.

Is that better?

Fixed.

View media item 1017203

Ain't no squashing that beef huh? lol

Did dude ever come back?

He's dead, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom