The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the first time ever I've actually been embarrassed by a Clippers win. Not impressive at all. Bright spot was Blake hitting 2 clutch FTs. Other than that, very meh.

This might be the first time ever I've actually been embarrassed by a Clippers win. Not impressive at all. Bright spot was Blake hitting 2 clutch FTs. Other than that, very meh.

Word? It was that rough? I couldn't watch virtually any of the game since I was working it. Need a synopsis or something from someone :nerd:

i really wanted my dude bassy to pull through 
mean.gif

FYI: Tony Allen had a very similar injury last year. Timetable was 2 weeks, but he ended up missing more.

I'm so bummed, man.

Russ got to beast the first game, now he's hurt.

Knowing his Wolverine like healing abilities, he'll be back in 4 games.

OKC should just tank.

I wouldn't be opposed.. Depending how far south things go in these first 10-20- whatever about PF games.. Might as well see what lamb pj3 and reggie can do

Trade perkins for whatever we can get since he's an expiring

OKC don't need to tank. It's just the start of the season :lol: . Trust me, Memphis went through just as bad of an injury spell last year. They just have to turn it on during the last 50-60 games of the season like we did.

OKC don't need to tank. It's just the start of the season :lol: . Trust me, Memphis went through just as bad of an injury spell last year. They just have to turn it on during the last 50-60 games of the season like we did.

83 games.. Going take 50 wins or so in the west to make the playoffs..

Being optimistic, Russ misses 10 games and kd misses 20.. Then we have marrow and mcgary each out about 20 games each

Then you factor in scott brooks being a horrible coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom