The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to stick up for Austin a little. This is the worst game I've seen him play since he's been on the Clips. Which is kind of concerning because he doesn't seem to be great about stepping up in big moments/games.

must be rough making it to the NBA, dream coming true and your dad winds up your coach :lol:

he's gotta be on some anti depressants :lol:

i almost feel bad to see austin rivers get owned the way he has been this game. he's getting put on the spot. he ain't prime time

These are the type of games by Curry hurt in the MVP race.

He's had a couple like this against some of the better teams.

GG Dubs fans. You guys were just way too much for us to beat shorthanded. Hopefully, both teams are fully healthy next time we play.

These are the type of games by Curry hurt in the MVP race.

He's had a couple like this against some of the better teams.

He's been okay. They types of games that WILL hurt are the games where he plays 1/2 of the 4th because they are up 20.

I have to stick up for Austin a little. This is the worst game I've seen him play since he's been on the Clips. Which is kind of concerning because he doesn't seem to be great about stepping up in big moments/games.
Na I watched enough him with pelicans. That's just rivers game

David Lee comes in and Clips make it a 11 point game :x
i finally came to accept that david lee's play just doesn't translate into winning basketball. great basketball, great teammate but his numbers were always inflated and his overall D is atrocious. i love his game but in order for the warriors to go far and win it all, dlee can't be on the floor that much.

Lol at the Mascot pointing to his Answers, while AI has his beloved all white AF1's one.

VA dudes love they're "Flaves".

Done with NT for the day when I read that kobe shot the lakers out of the 04 finals. **** made me choke on my Girl Scout cookies. Lebron being better than kobe at EVERYTHING is just as ridiculous. Yall be good.

were they tagalongs?

Games like this are when missing Blake hurts big time. Especially when you see Draymond picking us apart.

The 2nd unit actually wasn't that bad today, and we honestly didn't even play all that bad. But against Golden State at their place, you really have to play responsibly and it takes an incredible amount of focus to do so because any sort of live ball turnover, bad shot, blocked shot, or circus move by them can super charge the energy in that building and that energy for them is tangible. That's where they get their separation. Part of why their so good is because of how much pressure is on the opposition to be elite from a decision making perspective for an entire 48 minute game.

I still like our trajectory though.

Last edited:
:lol: these two teams hate each other. Dahntay know damn well he saw him giving that interview. Draymond was ready to deliver the fade live on ABC

As NT would say Draymond is "a real one" saw who it was knew he wasn't worth the time of day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom