The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too bad it won't happen until like 2025 when you and I have cut down our posting to like once every other day.
laugh.gif
sadly
laugh.gif
we'll go ham though when it does.
You know it man. If they're not posting on here anymore, I'm going to track down leemelone, Mamba MVP and anyone else who said the Clippers would suck forever in real life and throw it in their face.
clippers will suck forever

i just want you to visit 
embarassed.gif

I think I'm turning in my Net fan card. I can't handle the fact that we're about to give the best team in the league a top 10 lottery pick and we're ending up with the 30th pick in the draft. That's my limit as a fan. I lived through 12-70. I felt 1000% better about the team then. Now? I think I'm legitimately done. Might just turn into an NBA fan or root for the Dominican players around the league. :smh:
:rofl: iso Joe will do that to a fanbase. Danny Ferry still :smokin off that move

Last edited:
If the Clippers ever win it all, I'm going to need at least a week off from work. Going to be perpetually drunk the whole time - word to Dirk after the Mavs 2011 title.

If the Clippers ever win it all, I'm going to need at least a week off from work. Going to be perpetually drunk the whole time - word to Dirk after the Mavs 2011 title.

What other sports do you follow? Those teams have a better shot at a title before the clippers :lol:

Dallas got their full team out there and still getting washed by jordan hill and the powerhouse lakers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom