The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy is gonna be a knick
pimp.gif
bulls aint paying him
Then may the better franchise win. (Lakers fan here) 
laugh.gif

Draymond Green's comments on Jones were hilarious. Roasted him. I could see why Jones was hurt and responded like that.

clown status response from the clippers (jones & rivers). 

that's the clippers modus operandi though - instigate then flip it back so as to make themselves look they're the ones being (unfairly) targeted.

green did not get his feelings hurt nor did he complain about the bump being violent, but it was unnecessary and done to instigate. green was incredibly mature with the way he worded his feelings on it yet the same guy who did the immature passive aggressive bump while dude was being interviewed has the audacity to call green immature. and then his hack coach throws in his measly two cent too. typical
I actually agree. There was no reason anyone from the Clippers should have said anything more about it. But the amount of dislike the teams have for each other is kind of fun, so if this whole situation makes it worse, that's fine.
yeah i'm all for this rivarly. i want to see dudes go for it though rather than just talk back and forth

doc gotta shut up tho 
laugh.gif

Draymond Green's comments on Jones were hilarious. Roasted him. I could see why Jones was hurt and responded like that.

Also, on a personal note, I hate the kind of move that Jones pulled after the game. The intentional/accidental bump into someone for the purposes of instigating something. I've had people pull that on me. Such a lame, douche bag move.

so...the clippers gsw is a bigger rivalry than clippers memphis? dudes just dont like those ***** *** ****** in those clipper unis huh?

With the projected cap...Matthews getting 100 mil doesn't sound THAT outlandish.

With the projected cap...Matthews getting 100 mil doesn't sound THAT outlandish.

Keep saying this, dudes don't get it.

It would be the equivalent of 12-14 which you all said he should get.
Oh I wasnt shocked at the money, but moreso the gap thats going to be between that and what hes really going to get as a result of this injury. I never want to see someone lose that kind of money, 100 million dollar deal is lifestyle altering money. Hope he comes back at least 60% by July and can negotiate a one year and play himself back into the money. In a perfect world thats what happens.

so...the clippers gsw is a bigger rivalry than clippers memphis? dudes just dont like those ***** *** ****** in those clipper unis huh?

basically...same lil ***** who took kobe out sliding under him during jumpshots...& wasnt he the person guarding bean when he popped the achilles?

And Green took exception to that. He didn’t pull any punches during a later interview:

“If [Dahntay Jones] gets suspended, they may not even notice. So I guess good bump-by, but I definitely expect to be reviewed by the NBA. You know, for him to look at me and look at me again, and bump me, when I’m doing a postgame interview, that’s really smart too, when it’s on ABC. And obviously the postgame interview is the highlight of that segment, and you bump somebody? He got some camera time, which he needed because there wasn’t much celebration from their bench today, so you didn’t see him much. So he got the camera time that he was looking for…He served his purpose in today’s game.”

On the other hand, Dahntay Jones later said that it was an accident:

“That’s not how you bump somebody if you purposely want to bump them.”

Last edited:

Also, on a personal note, I hate the kind of move that Jones pulled after the game. The intentional/accidental bump into someone for the purposes of instigating something. I've had people pull that on me. Such a lame, douche bag move.

word life. the nba court is 94' x 50'....so this ****boy *** ***** dauntay literally had 4,695sqft (allowing space for dray) to walk in. no way on earth they should've ever had to be that close to make contact. dude is a cornball.

dont think i forgot you ******* up kobes ankle dauntay. lil *****.

word life. the nba court is 94' x 50'....so this ****boy *** ***** dauntay literally had 4,695sqft (allowing space for dray) to walk in. no way on earth they should've ever had to be that close to make contact. dude is a cornball.

:lol: The hell? I thought Kobe's achille just gave out on him? I don't remember Dahntay pushing him or doing anything foul.

clippers can actually pull their little stunts vs golden state

if bumtay jones did that to zbo or TA he would be 5 feet underground

laugh.gif
The hell? I thought Kobe's achille just gave out on him? I don't remember Dahntay pushing him or doing anything foul.

:lol: The hell? I thought Kobe's achille just gave out on him? I don't remember Dahntay pushing him or doing anything foul.

kob legit missed like 8 gms because of this dude. then the fact he came out in interviews and said he had done it before to kobe too, trying to hurt him. i have no respect of the bum.

clippers can actually pull their little stunts vs golden state

if bumtay jones did that to zbo or TA he would be 5 feet underground

Nah. Those guys aren't trying to get ejected/fined/suspended over a clown like Dahntay Jones any more than Draymond Green is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom