The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

of course he went to duke 
sick.gif
to be fair to my blue devils, he transferred in. remember that play.....always wanted to do it on someone but the hops weren't quite there. 

this also crossed my mind. at various times for various reasons the lakers, jazz, nuggets, wolves, kings and okc have been total garbage. just noticed that the wolves are the first team eliminated from the playoffs this year
It would make sense that first team eliminated would come from the West. 

Look at the expanded standings - http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/type/vs-division

The fact that the Knicks aren't mathematically eliminated from the playoffs at 12-50 right now...speaks volumes

Last edited:
this also crossed my mind. at various times for various reasons the lakers, jazz, nuggets, wolves, kings and okc have been total garbage. just noticed that the wolves are the first team eliminated from the playoffs this year

The Suns were also supposed to contend for a playoff spot, but completely botched their season. Then the Pels come along, and their coach will probably coach them right out of the playoffs. OKC got really lucky they ran into such incompetency this season.

The West is actually slightly weaker than people thought it would be. It was tougher last season.

Knicks aren't eliminated yet??? :stoneface:

i have 2 pistons bballs from this and last years that i had the players sign, so i've hadsome of them sign it twice. but this was before, when i thought they were going to the playoffs. **** these guys, i'm about to hoop with these ****

i have 2 pistons bballs from this and last years that i had the players sign, so i've hadsome of them sign it twice. but this was before, when i thought they were going to the playoffs. **** these guys, i'm about to hoop with these ****
lol Reminds me when i was in 6th grade.

My bball teammate had the KB8s (aka crazy 8s) that were signed by Kobe. Son just rocked em to ball on asphalt with no dambs lulz.

Heat C Hassan Whiteside suspended 1 game for his flagrant 2 foul against Celtic F Kelly Olynyk. 

sc

Last edited:
how many of yall did the hot sauce t-shirt thing where you cut the sleeves into strings back in the day?
had plenty of lame and 1 shirts but I hope no one did this......
nerd.gif

Man he's too old to be sending teams friendly letters and ish.
I thought an 8 or nine year old did it. If you don't have a favorite team by 16 it may be too late
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 as soon as I saw the rose on peter's body image. already knew what it was

My bball teammate had the KB8s (aka crazy 8s) that were signed by Kobe. Son just rocked em to ball on asphalt with no dambs lulz.

I've gotten one autograph in my life from a pro baseball player who lived in my neighborhood in the offseason. The paper it was on ended up crumpled in a corner of my room.

I'm one of those people who just doesn't get the whole autograph phenomenon.

I've gotten one autograph in my life from a pro baseball player who lived in my neighborhood in the offseason. The paper it was on ended up crumpled in a corner of my room.

i actually have a signed tim hardaway jr basketball camp shirt somewhere in my house... i made th iii cry too :lol:

How much money has Whiteside been fined? He doesn't make much so I know he's gotta be feeling that hit.

But...what if..

you had a Danny Manning signed ball? Or a Gary Grant signed jersey? Or even a Olden Polynice signed poster?

You would for sure keep that right? haha

I still have my kobe signed bball card from 7th grade *shrug*

@BillSimmons  
Whiteside's 25 secs leading up to that flagrant: Mad he didn't get a call, doesn't run back, sees sub coming in, gets mad, then - cheapshot.

@BillSimmons  

Whiteside's 25 secs leading up to that flagrant: Mad he didn't get a call, doesn't run back, sees sub coming in, gets mad, then - cheapshot.

If this didn't involve the Celtics, Simmons wouldn't even say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom