The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really cut into this game to show the last couple minutes of that last game? 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 at the Wizards fans getting crazy all of a sudden hoping they would get something free if Calethes missed that FT
Chik Fil A is so over rated. Mad expensive for fast food for no reason. Have to buy two things just to get a decent meal out of it.

Except the breakfast chicken biscuits 
Wot?

Are you poor?
That was the point of putting "For fast food". It is typically cheap, Chik Fil A is not as cheap as other fast food places. Why would you even do this fam?

I also dont get why they didnt cut the Grizz game off but whatever

Last edited:
bron should just shave it bald like mj and get a gilette deal while at it

timmy turn bacc the hands of time
i thought he injured his arm

Last edited:

:lol:  at the Wizards fans getting crazy all of a sudden hoping they would get something free if Calethes missed that FT
Chik Fil A is so over rated. Mad expensive for fast food for no reason. Have to buy two things just to get a decent meal out of it.

Except the breakfast chicken biscuits 

Wot?

Are you poor?
That was the point of putting "For fast food". It is typically cheap, Chik Fil A is not as cheap as other fast food places. Why would you even do this fam?

A sandwich, fries, and a drink is like 6 bucks. You're like the first person I've seen call it expensive.

aint no chic fil a in my city but that ish is good. i drive a few cities over to get quiznos quite often, have no problem paying 9 bucks for fast food especially when it looks of better quality then bk , wendys , carls .

in n out grilled cheese sandwich is appreciated.dont care for burgers much .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom