The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Individually hes getting that k love treatment, good numbers on a bad team making him look better than he really is, 5th year in the league, no playoff appearances but somehow a top 10 player, i dont get it

That's fair. I can't argue that. In my own personal opinion I think he's that good. I think K Love is also legit. I don't think anyone expected his numbers to maintain coming to CLE. 17-10 is pretty much what I expected. I never understood the Love slander.

There's nothing DMC can do about his record. He's on his 3rd coach this season alone. Individually he's still that dude.
Individually hes getting that k love treatment, good numbers on a bad team making him look better than he really is, 5th year in the league, no playoff appearances but somehow a top 10 player, i dont get it
to be fair there has been a lot of distractions and unusual circumstances in Sacramento throughout most of his career. Relocation drama, tons of coaching changes, incompetent management, etc

besides the fact that he's surrounded by a crap roster (i believe in the last 2 years they are something like 2-23 in games he misses). That is pretty incredibly bad

Last edited:
If you argue for Cousins as a top10, it's not crazy.

If you argue against Cousins top10, it's not crazy.

If you argue for Cousins as a top10, it's not crazy.

If you argue against Cousins top10, it's not crazy.
Yea i can agree. Mainly because regardless of the "excuses" i can make for him not winning in Sac, the fact is he doesn't have the success in winning yet that a lot of the guys you can put in the top 10 have.

But when it comes to players in the league you would want to build a franchise around, i think a 24 year old DMC would be right at the top of the list with guys like AD

Kyries team is on a roll also. Paul hasn't carried the Clips during this strech but he's help them maintain. Kyrie at this point IMO is playing at a slightly higher level at times. CP3 isn't playing out of his mind like Kyrie. He's basically doing what he always does. I'm impressed they've kept up pace out west. Jordan has played out of his mind.
Nobody gonna say anything about this

Yea but also that Pelicans team was able to go .500 (i think) when AD was out. Kings are 2-13 this year without Cousins and 2-23 in the last 2.  Kinda shows what kind of talent they have around them.

Kings were playing very well until the ownership sabotaged this season with the Malone firing and then the 2 months of substitute teacher coach Ty Corbin.   With the coaching thing finally settled if it doesn't happen next year under George Karl then it's definitely time to fully call him out on it

Last edited:
Nobody gonna say anything about this

Jordan is grabbing boards at a historic rate. If you think Paul is carrying the team then fine. I won't argue that. Jordan is basically grabbing his and Blakes rebounds. Carrying implys doing it alone basically. Paul isn't.

Last edited:
Yea but also that Pelicans team was able to go .500 (i think) when AD was out. Kings are 2-13 this year without Cousins and 2-23 in the last 2.  Kinda shows what kind of talent they have around them.

Kings were playing very well until the ownership sabotaged this season with the Malone firing and then the 2 months of substitute teacher coach Ty Corbin.   With the coaching thing finally settled if it doesn't happen next year under George Karl then it's definitely time to fully call him out on it

I was thinking the same thing. Kings were a 8th spot contender before the sabotage.

Al Horford is a top 3 Center. Goes up against bigger opposing 5s every game. Never gets brought up as being one of the best Centers in the game today.

Last edited:
Yo this is dope
eek.gif

Lavine needs to copy this 

Last edited:
Al Horford deserves recognition as a top 3 center. The hawks field a team with a top 3 center, top 5 pg, top shooter, best coach and fans in the league. Their only rival is the clippers and I can't wait to see these two teams match up in the finals

Jordan is grabbing boards at a historic rate. If you think Paul is carrying the team then fine. I won't argue that. Jordan is basically grabbing his and Blakes rebounds. Carrying implys doing it alone basically. Paul isn't.
Rebounding>orchestrating the offense, creating offense, hitting jump shots and racking up assists?

If you say so

Jordan still not even exceptional at rim protecting and man defense

Last edited:
Al Horford deserves recognition as a top 3 center. The hawks field a team with a top 3 center, top 5 pg, top shooter, best coach and fans in the league. Their only rival is the clippers and I can't wait to see these two teams match up in the finals
what's their excuse when they lose in the semis or ECF?

He's just saying Paul isn't the only good player on the Clips. Jordan's a huge part of that team - especially right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom