The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Jackson can't get out of OKC fast enough. I love how he keeps it 100 when asked about this instead of giving the predictable, programmed, company line answers the Thunder train their guys to give.

Royce Young @royceyoung
Follow
Reggie Jackson: "When I said command a team, I didn't mean be a temporary starter. I'm just trying to fill my role while I'm here."

Reggie Jackson can't get out of OKC fast enough. I love how he keeps it 100 when asked about this instead of giving the predictable, programmed, company line answers the Thunder train their guys to give.

Royce Young @royceyoung
Follow
Reggie Jackson: "When I said command a team, I didn't mean be a temporary starter. I'm just trying to fill my role while I'm here."
Waiters will be the same way if they keep finishing games with Delly instead.

Last edited:
Anybody notice that LeBron has looked extremely stiff on the court, hasn't looked very agile.

Maybe that back is still bothering him a bit.

Or maybe I'm trippin because he just scored 34 points last night.

what team is reggie expecting command. the good teams already have a point guard and i dont think he is the type of player that makes a terrible team any much better.
does he make a team like the detroit, lakers, kings, bucks, etc. any better if he got the keys? doubt it. some team is gonna throw him some money, be interested to see which team.

Last edited:
He lost some of his lift. These scoop shots that he's trying to flip off the glass used to be dunks in people's faces. Still way above average as an athlete but not as explosive as he used to be. But that's to be expected as he approaches 30.

lebron shouldnt have slimmed down. he shouldve bulked up and play that Point PF position.

Last edited:
lebron shouldnt have slimmed down. he shouldve bulked up and play that Point PF position.
katt-williams-o.gif

Dont know if you srs

He lost some of his lift. These scoop shots that he's trying to flip off the glass used to be dunks in people's faces. Still way above average as an athlete but not as explosive as he used to be. But that's to be expected as he approaches 30.
I'm comparing him to the LeBron from just last season tho, couple months ago. Not a couple years ago.

He looks stiff to me and turn looking less aggressive, I know he was having back issues, right? That could be it

I'm comparing him to the LeBron from just last season tho, couple months ago. Not a couple years ago.

He looks stiff to me and turn looking less aggressive, I know he was having back issues, right? That could be it
I think he's not in peak shape yet. He asked out of the game twice.

Last edited:
It took him 30 shots and Mike Dunlevy guarding him the majority of the night to get that 34 last night.
34 points on 30 shots is terrible no matter how much you try to sugar coat it.
roll.gif
you new to basketball man? He got 36 points on 30 shots. 14-30 isn't terrible by any stretch. Making half your shots is efficient, explain how that is terrible?
mean.gif

Pretty much means KD, Bryant, Melo Westbrook etc. etc. have terrible nights every game

Embarrassing yourself

Last edited:
36 points on 30 shots isn't "terrible." :lol

It's not up to his usual extremely high standards for efficiency but it's not "terrible" either.

You're talking percentages and I'm talking total volume. If it was melo, same people saying there is nothing wrong with it scoring 34 on 30 shots would be screaming how inefficient he was.

Edit:

Yea, terrible might be a reach, but it isn't anywhere near good.

Last edited:
You're talking percentages and I'm talking total volume. If it was melo, same people saying there is nothing wrong with it scoring 34 on 30 shots would be screaming how inefficient he was.
If you make half your shots, you're playing efficiently. Stop talking about this before you look even more foolish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom