The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't understand the concept of someone being capable of doing a pro job but choosing or for any number of life reasons don't? It's like saying if you don't draw for Marvel or DC you can't draw or don't have a record deal you can't sing. Every capable human who can play in the NBA doesn't. That doesn't mean I don't have respect for pros.

People don't understand the concept of someone being capable of doing a pro job but choosing or for any number of life reasons don't? It's like saying if you don't draw for Marvel or DC you can't draw or don't have a record deal you can't sing. Every capable human who can play in the NBA doesn't. That doesn't mean I don't have respect for pros.

What does capable mean to you?

Again, that's switching the discussion.

'5 of the best non-NBA dudes on planet earth' would be a completely different team than 'NCAA all stars', which would be a completely different team than 'NBA all rookie squad' which would be a completely different team than UK, which started everything.

I was responding to dudes asking me my basketball background as if I can't appreciate how hard it is to become a pro. I do understand but stand by my statement that every capable person who could play in the NBA doesn't. We hear stories all the time about what if players. Most of the time it's something other than the game that stops them.

Last edited:

Anyone who plays basketball who isn't pro. College and D League have players currently who aren't pro that will be. Doesn't mean every NBA player is better simply because they're not pro. Why do people want to make a case against this? What I'm saying is fact is it not?

Anyone who plays basketball who isn't pro. College and D League have players currently who aren't pro that will be. Doesn't mean every NBA player is better simply because they're not pro. Why do people want to make a case against this? What I'm saying is fact is it not?

Don't waste your time. You will find there are many here to display their terrible debate skills instead of talk basketball, hypothetically or otherwise.

Edit: No UK can't beat an NBA squad. Several of these guys don't have fully developed adult bodies yet. And I'm a lifelong UK basketball fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was responding to dudes asking me my basketball background as if I can't appreciate how hard it is to become a pro. I do understand but stand by my statement that every capable person who could play in the NBA doesn't. We hear stories all the time about what if players. Most of the time it's something other than the game that stops them.
I think you've heard those stories and got it in your mind that there are a handful of these types in every country across the country, and maybe a dozen alone in places like NYC or L.A., when honestly there are maybe a handful of those types in the entire country.

The world? Sure, that adds more to the non-NBA pool of talent, but when we get to a point where we're asking 'Could a team of all-world, non-NBA guys beat the Knicks?', we're only strengthening the point of how good the NBA is.

Last edited:

If the player never got a tryout with a NBA or overseas team he's not good brought to play in the NBA

If harden played in the east he would be the mvp by unanimous decision

Rockets are basically the 09 & 10 cavs, iso ball, no consistent 2nd option

D-League guys and overseas guys are pros though. If you eliminate anyone that isn't a professional - then I don't think it's a debate. 5-10 non-professionals have NO chance against an NBA team.

457753733_8.jpg

Kyle Taylor Korver Smith. Dude flouncing when he jacks 3s. Has an ugly face, always plastic surgery to his werewolf eyes. He has these fake Veneer teeths like Miley and Taylor Swift.

Dude proally faps to coocold films.

Spread um babay boy.
korver.JPG

alpha_werewolf__detail_by_alicemonstrinho-d5vmstk.png

People don't respect the talent of pro athletes. It's hilarious. :lol:

I played hockey with a 7th round NHL draft choice, who washed out in a couple years and tried to catch on as a fighter.

He DESTROYED everyone. and this is in Canada, guys can play hockey. Dude was out there, just chilling scored like 10 goals and peaced out. :lol:

I'll never forget this.

Some people in here need to be humbled.

If the player never got a tryout with a NBA or overseas team he's not good brought to play in the NBA

I'm not saying there are people on every corner who can play. I simply acknowledged there are those who can out here. Somehow acknowledging this meant I don't respect pros and what they go through. To the point my basketball playing background came into question. Geez man. Ha ha ha

People don't respect the talent of pro athletes. It's hilarious. :lol:

Randy Couture came to visit us on a USO trip during one of my deployments and was grappling with folks for fun. One of the soldiers there was an ex-state champion HS wrestler and gassed himself up sooooooo much. Randy turned him into a pretzel in like 10 seconds flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom