The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm going to die of laughter if love walks [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. This kid got it

Of course Love walks even if they win it all. Hell that would be even more reason to walk his stock would soar.

it's a matter of when, not if, Love walks

dude used to be a top PF in the game, now he's a spot up shooter. :smh:

I don't want to hate on Bled for real.
But, I can't stand how he's digressed even more knowing playoffs are out of reach.

Like this is professional Basketball, we pay you to play.
Off nights will be, but God famminy if I have to watch your negative *** body language while we miss, and I'm not even the owner.

Imagine what the PHX owner and FO is saying about this dude come trade time...

"He gave up when things were stacked against him, no fight"
-PHX Front Office

Last edited:
Bledsoe's good but he's not a top tier PG. The PG position is absolutely stacked. "Good" means you're like the 15th best PG or something? Not enough to put that much trust and responsibility on him. Bledsoe isn't leading a team of role players anywhere.

Bledsoe's good but he's not a top tier PG. The PG position is absolutely stacked. "Good" means you're like the 15th best PG or something? Not enough to put that much trust and responsibility on him. Bledsoe isn't leading a team of role players anywhere.
Was he supposed to? There aren't many PG's capable of doing that. Outside of the Gawds, not even Chris Paul has gotten to the conference finals with all the pieces he's had around him

A-friend having the time of his life calling Bledsoe out for some reason, expecting him to take Morris twins, Len and Tucker into the West playoffs. They'd be in the playoffs comfortably in the east though 
laugh.gif

I guess people were expecting (foolishly) him to be some sort franchise PG

As I said before, he's a nice piece, overpaid but still a nice piece. All-Star potential. Maybe he's NT's next Rudy Gay

Last edited:
Was he supposed to? There aren't many PG's capable of doing that. Outside of the Gawds, not even Chris Paul has gotten to the conference finals with all the pieces he's had around him

A-friend having the time of his life calling Bledsoe out for some reason, expecting him to take Morris twins, Len and Tucker into the West playoffs. They'd be in the playoffs comfortably in the east though :lol:  

I guess people were expecting (foolishly) him to be some sort franchise PG

As I said before, he's a nice piece, overpaid but still a nice piece. All-Star potential. Maybe he's NT's next Rudy Gay

Expectations get higher when you get a big contract and a team decides to trade away all the pieces around you. I don't know what a-friends beef with Bledsoe is but if he's calling him regular/average in the context of "this guy is a middle of the pack PG compared to starters" - I can't really disagree with that.

Like you said, he's a nice piece. Nothing wrong with that. He leveraged PHX's weird situation into a MONSTER contract. Nothing wrong with that. It's up to them to find a franchise player or they're going to be stuck exactly where they are. Battling for the 8th seed year in and year out.

This is a 7'2" human being making a steal at the three-point line and throwing a behind-the-back pass in transition for a dunk.

I still haven't learned how to embed these. Sorry.

Last edited:
Expectations get higher when you get a big contract and a team decides to trade away all the pieces around you. I don't know what a-friends beef with Bledsoe is but if he's calling him regular/average in the context of "this guy is a middle of the pack PG compared to starters" - I can't really disagree with that.

Like you said, he's a nice piece. Nothing wrong with that. He leveraged PHX's weird situation into a MONSTER contract. Nothing wrong with that. It's up to them to find a franchise player or they're going to be stuck exactly where they are. Battling for the 8th seed year in and year out.
If one is going to ridicule the contract he got, I won't disagree. My point is, he has not a single All-Star as a teammate, I don't think the expectations for the team should have ever been that high to begin with. Of course he isn't going to lead a group of role players into the WEST playoffs but I'd throw much more pointed criticism at him if his team had more elite talent and were still missing the playoffs

If Bledsoe grew up in the Hawks org, I would wager the Hawks would enjoy the same success this year with Bledsoe swapped out for Teague. I look at them as the same caliber of player

Last edited:
If one is going to ridicule the contract he got, I won't disagree. My point is, he has not a single All-Star as a teammate, I don't think the expectations for the team should have ever been that high to begin with. Of course he isn't going to lead a group of role players into the WEST playoffs but I'd throw much more pointed criticism at him if his team had more elite talent and were still missing the playoffs

If Bledsoe grew up in the Hawks org, I would wager the Hawks would enjoy the same success this year with Bledsoe swapped out for Teague. I look at them as the same caliber of player

It sounds like we agree then. :lol: There's no pointed criticism on my end. Although I do like Teague's fit better in ATL. He's been really really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom