The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Lance Stephenson has gotten enough slander in here. He signed for 3 years, $27 mil last offseason and has been downright terrible on the court all season to the point that he's now getting DNP-CDs. :lol:

He will be fine once he stops playing in those cheap And 1 sneakers

I don't think Lance Stephenson has gotten enough slander in here. He signed for 3 years, $27 mil last offseason and has been downright terrible on the court all season to the point that he's now getting DNP-CDs.
laugh.gif
He will be fine once he stops playing in those cheap And 1 sneakers
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I don't think Lance Stephenson has gotten enough slander in here. He signed for 3 years, $27 mil last offseason and has been downright terrible on the court all season to the point that he's now getting DNP-CDs.
laugh.gif
He's the league's new Ron Artest.

I don't think Lance Stephenson has gotten enough slander in here. He signed for 3 years, $27 mil last offseason and has been downright terrible on the court all season to the point that he's now getting DNP-CDs. :lol:

I think nobody cares enough about the Hornets/Lance.

Was literally in the middle of typing this :lol:

But what the hell is up with vonleh? Yet another Charlotte bust? His ONLY highlight has been getting his cheeks smacked by lance

Last edited:

lebron did 4 years in miami. what else do heat fans want from him?

they had to know that once those 4 years were over he was leaving? 
o_O what? cant be serious. lol every player should stay with a team as long as their contract says. past that bounce to a different team. silver should do away with contract extensions and the option to renew. Amirite?

lebron did 4 years in miami. what else do heat fans want from him?

they had to know that once those 4 years were over he was leaving? 
o_O what? cant be serious. lol every player should stay with a team as long as their contract says. past that bounce to a different team. silver should do away with contract extensions and the option to renew. Amirite?
i was saying how people are saying lebron should have stayed in miami even after they lost to the  spurs. 

and how they were hurt he didnt resign

Last edited:

Exactly what i was gonna say.

Hornets are a trip though. They should not be as bad as they are with that roster. Especially playing in the East

his PR people need to ban lebron from talking

everytime he opens his mouth he ends up sounding like an idiot 

Then if he said he had a bunch of friends it'd be "oh he wants to be buddy buddy with everyone, he's soft"

[quote name="itsaboutthattime"][QUOTE name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="erupt107th"]Im gonna miss the game tonight to go sea El Salvador hand Guatemala an L tonight so let me get it out of the way now.

**** Draymond
**** the Warriors
**** their fans
**** the Bay area[/QUOTE]
and if you wanna be down with the bay area, **** you too[/QUOTE]:rofl: [/quote]Don't one o' y'all got sickle cell or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom