The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas ruined their season with the Rondo trade.

They weren't going to win anything anyway before the trade minus whale swing for the fences
they were actually on track to make some noise imo. But Rondo came through n fd everything up.

He'll do the same to the Lakers next year :x

How can you mess up trash already? This would be like Young Thug dissing Rich Homie Quan. They both stink, but one stinks less than the other.

Man Macklemore has 4 Grammys :lol:

Thats more than 2pac, Biggie, NAS, DMX, Busta Rhymes, KRS-One, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg, Mos Def Official, Run DMC, Public Enemy, Big Punisher, Young Jeezy, Ja Rule and Kendrick Lamar combined

Last edited:
If Drake wasn't popular most of the people that say they hate him would like him right now :lol:

People are strange like that. They like an artist, the artist blows up, that person dislikes the artist and reminds everybody that "i liked them before they became mainstream".

I still haven't eem listened to Drake's new album besides the PND joint but it's strange to me how people go out of their way to hate on him as if he were big sean or someone.

I don't get it....are you implying that Big Sean is trash

That big sean comment was just to rustle skme jimmies. I really can't stand him doe.

I don't eem like Drake enough to put his music on my iphone but the hate is weird to me.

Em been trash for over a decade. MMLP still gets heavy rotation doe.

eminem has more oscars than leo 
pimp.gif

em's music is not as great to listen to these days but he still puts in a lot of effort into his lyrics and his rhymes are incredible to break down

the problem with his new music is that he packs so many syllables into his lyrics that the average dude cant rap along anymore so its not as fun to listen to 
agreed. He's evolved as his age as. Still can put down bars better than anybody on planet earth. Ms raps be so hard u can't even rap them yourself when u know the words lol. Hasn't really been Marshall since MMLP really when they tried to censor all his lyrics.

Man Macklemore has 4 Grammys
laugh.gif

Thats more than 2pac, Biggie, NAS, DMX, Busta Rhymes, KRS-One, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg, Mos Def Official, Run DMC, Public Enemy, Big Punisher, Young Jeezy, Ja Rule and Kendrick Lamar combined
I dont want to bring race into it but yes, being white + rap,  it has resulted to 4 grammys. 
mean.gif

smh

Iggy is down right awful. She look good tho. Ole aussie chik tryin to rap with an American southern accent

Last edited:
If Pac and Biggie hadn't been shot in their prime they would have plenty of hardware. Maclemore is trash too.

Last edited:
not a huge fan of macklemore's music but he's always been respectful towards the culture and actually puts effort into his lyrics. plus i support the message behind that same love song. unlike iggy he doesnt seem like a dude trying to exploit the fact that he's white

[thread="608612"]cuz someone or something  is popular  it makes them great....thats some nonsense right there...[/thread]
[thread="608612"]twilight were some great movies then because they were really popular... :rofl: [/thread]
ntlogic .... 

The Hunger Games are just as bad as Twilight.

Yea no disrespect to Mac, he prob really is a good dude. And he does have respect for the rap game. But he's nowhere near M and I'm sure he'd agree.

Last edited:
[thread="608612"]cuz someone or something  is popular  it makes them great....thats some nonsense right there...[/thread]
[thread="608612"]twilight were some great movies then because they were really popular... :rofl: [/thread]
ntlogic .... 

The Hunger Games are just as bad as Twilight.

Hunger games is the absolute worst.

Katniss ******** for 2 hours last movie :x

I actually like Macklemore. But his older music is better than most of the stuff on his new album that blew him up.

And he actually sounds really good live, which seems rare for rappers, especially all those auto tune using piles of trash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom