The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like people are watching alot of hawks games or have any basketball reasons for why such and such team is gonna beat them, they just pick a team out of thin air and say they're gonna upset the hawks.
laugh.gif
nobody said indy was gon upset them in the series but you krazy to think they gettin swept 

Boston got a better chance against the hawks than the Pacers do. Bad matchup for indy. seen that last year. With a 100% PG and no Horford and homecourt.

Last edited:
Sunday's performance helps cement Spurs' Leonard as one of NBA's best young players

One of the most noticeable things about the AT&T Center crowd is how knowledgeable it is. Spurs fans seem to recognize the importance of contributions from role players, and the extra juice that the building gets when those subsidiary players perform makes a big difference. Spurs fans have really latched onto Leonard because he typifies what it means to be a Spur, and as his game has caught up to his character over the past few years, the new kid on the block may be starting to displace the members of the Big Three as the new fan favorite.

When asked what he thought about Spurs fans chanting "M-V-P" for him on Sunday, Leonard said "I dunno. I'm not about to be this season's MVP.

"I just get joy in my heart when I'm playing out there."

http://www.caller.com/sports/nba/su...rd-as-one-of-nbas-best-young-players_66105091

Last edited:
LaMarcus Aldridge to the Spurs in 2015 off season   :nerd:

you heard it hear first

Kawhi & LMA best mid range shooting tandem in the game, bringing the 90's back.

Just gotta hope Tony got more in the tank.

Spurs could sign Shmurda though.

Reggie/Kawhi/LMA? :nerd:

Didn't know Indy was that much better than Boston. Being they're behind them in the standings right now. PG coming back from a broke leg not a strained calf.

Last edited:
Boston matches up better against the hawks than the Pacers do. Doesn't matter tho. No 8 seed is pushing the hawks past 5 games. As long as we stay healthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom