The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the advanced numbers say Curry means just as much to his team if not more than Harden, that Warriors team is what it is because of Steph, Klay gets the looks he does because of Steph.

I don't really care what measurement you want to use Steph's the MVP this year.

Last edited:
[emoji]128591[/emoji] please let the lakers get a bad draft pick

Last edited:
All the advanced numbers say Curry means just as much to his team if not more than Harden, that Warriors team is what it is because of Steph, Klay gets the looks he does because of Steph.

klay gets good looks, but klay also creates for himself sometimes and outscores steph. who even has the ability to outscore harden on the rockets? what im saying is, if steph gets injured or something.... the warriors will fluctuate but will keep going. if harden gets injured, rockets are in tank mode.

edit; like the heat shouldve been since mid season.

Last edited:

klay gets good looks, but klay also creates for himself sometimes and outscores steph. who even has the ability to outscore harden on the rockets? what im saying is, if steph gets injured or something.... the warriors will fluctuate but will keep going. if harden gets injured, rockets are in tank mode.

Nope!

See recent Pacers game when they lost and Klay went for 32.

People forget that Steph is a PG too..

it comes down to what u believe mvp is about. should it go to the BEST player.. or the most valuable to the team? cuz if you think of mvp in terms of this team would be s*** without them... then obviously harden is mvp. without harden, rockets aren't even watchable. without curry, klay can still cook up along with the rest of the squad. warriors dont need steph, as bad as the rockets need harden. and thats why imo, harden is mvp. hes putting in more work where its needed.

Naw man, saying that "best player on the best team" stuff really diminishes Steph's actual value to the team. There's also a misconception that he's not putting up "elite" numbers. He's averaging 24ppg in 32mpg. That's insane.

He's the engine. Without him, this is a 7 seed team. With Steph, they are a 65 win team.

Naw man, saying that "best player on the best team" stuff really diminishes Steph's actual value to the team. There's also a misconception that he's not putting up "elite" numbers. He's averaging 24ppg in 32mpg. That's insane.

He's the engine. Without him, this is a 7 seed team. With Steph, they are a 65 win team.
that not the argument tho. we're not diminishing curry. im saying his team can do better without him than the rockets without harden. u say without steph, warriors are a 7 seed. what are the rockets without harden??? 

Last edited:

Nah bruh Steph's the better player and his teams better, and if we're going off how much your team falls apart without you then Lebron is MVP anyway because that squad would be chaos without dude.

Steph Curry is this years MVP.

CCPDkw4UAAAyOYI.png

:x

Please observe the pronation and supination of the muscles connect to the wrist joint.

otherwise known as "tha flick of tha wrisssss" :pimp:

Last edited:
Nah bruh Steph's the better player and his teams better, and if we're going off how much your team falls apart without you then Lebron is MVP anyway because that squad would be chaos without dude.

Steph Curry is this years MVP.
i dont understand how yall say steph is the better player? theyre neck and neck to me, and if ur a stats person then harden has better stats too. NT is something else 
laugh.gif

i dont understand how yall say steph is the better player? theyre neck and neck to me, and if ur a stats person then harden has better stats too. NT is something else :lol:

Harden only has better box score numbers because he's on the court more and he's not shooting it as well as Steph, who the better player is seems obvious to me, but i guess we could just wait until the playoffs and see if james can shoot enough free throws to win games :rolleyes

Harden only has better box score numbers because he's on the court more and he's not shooting it as well as Steph, who the better player is seems obvious to me, but i guess we could just wait until the playoffs and see if james can shoot enough free throws to win games
eyes.gif
yall not addressing the convo tho. if warriors would fall to 7th seed WITHOUT curry. where would the rockets fall. does ANYONE think the rockets would be above 7th seed without harden? because imo, based on that...u know how the mVp is.

When the playoffs hit, healthy Dwight Howard is the Rockets best player....and I like harden.

Not to say he's not well deserving of the regular season MVP, but not giving MVP to a guy that's averaging 24/8/4/2 on 49/44/91 while winning 65 games is insane.

yall not addressing the convo tho. if warriors would fall to 7th seed WITHOUT curry. where would the rockets fall. does ANYONE think the rockets would be above 7th seed without harden? because imo, based on that...u know how the mVp is.

Lebron in 2012 played with a prime Dwade and Bosh. Should the MVP have gone to Melo or something that year because he won 54 games with less?

When the playoffs hit, healthy Dwight Howard is the Rockets best player....and I like harden.

Not to say he's not well deserving of the regular season MVP, but not giving MVP to a guy that's averaging 24/8/4/2 on 49/44/91 while winning 65 games is insane.
while true, me and u both know that has nothing to do with the question. and i dont like that howard statement. howard has had one good post season in the last 5 years and is a non-factor this entire season. im not sold on him.

Lebron in 2012 played with a prime Dwade and Bosh. Should the MVP have gone to Melo or something that year because he won 54 games with less?
objectively...yes. but lebron is an anomaly. NBA will give him an award whenever it can anyways. steph and harden are not the poster boys. these 2 are doing something incredible right now. absolutely amazing. nba will give lebron an award for the "most average points scored in the 3rd quarter against a team while 2 of 5 starters are in, on a tuesday night" category if they could. 
"GSW would be the exact same without Steph Curry, that's why he doesn't deserve the MVP!!!!"
*looks around* did someone say that somewhere? Dat NT logic for you

Last edited:
Boy some folks really take that MVP vote seriously lol. Guarantee any of these guys would MUCH rather have a Championship than a MVP this season.

Boy some folks really take that MVP vote seriously lol. Guarantee any of these guys would MUCH rather have a Championship than a MVP this season.
u right about that. but with this years mvp candidates being so far from the normal few who are always nominated...its important man. harden is the underdog who came up and shined. curry is the runaway success story. u gotta be happy for them. i have GSW winning it all. but its contingent on if curry is hitting shots or not. cuz if hes not hitting shots but still taking 15+ a game...theyre done for.

Last edited:
u right about that. but with this years mvp candidates being so far from the normal few who are always nominated...its important man. harden is the underdog who came up and shined. curry is the runaway success story. u gotta be happy for them. i have GSW winning it all. but its contingent on if curry is hitting shots or not. cuz if hes not hitting up shots but still taking 15+ a game...theyre done for.
Yea i am happy. Trust me anything that knocks lebron down a peg or shows the league is moving on from him is a great sign to me. I am a fan of both Harden and Steph. I just personally happen to like Steph's game more than James, but hey that's just me. But i belive these guys like Steph, Harden, Russ, AD, and etc. are ready to take the torch from lbj and carry the league. Lbj can go retire now. I dunno bout James Harden being any kind of under dog. He does make 15 mil a year. Rockets while being without Dwight went out and signed Josh Smith. Obviously no Dwight, but still a high profile player. The Rockets have a much bigger team salary than the Warriors do too. Houston has one of the highest salaries in the Association. HOU - 87 mil, GS - 73 mil. I believe Harden's help is underrated. Still wouldn't bother me in the least bit if he won it. He's Definately deserving.

Last edited:
Are the players gonna vote for their own mvp this season or next? Would be interesting to see who they consider MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom