The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wins between Dragic-Bledsoe-Thomas or Rondo-Bradley-Smart?

The answer:
Everyone.

Well, obviously :lol:
I'm also excited to see Ariza v wade.

Not that anyone cares, but Trevor Ariza leads the league in 3 pointers made (I know, only 4 games) with 16. 27 attempts, 59.3%

Always been a fan of Bullock. :pimp:

He can be their 3 and D guy man, I know it.
lawdog1 lawdog1

One game, but Bullock can give you 10 nightly and adequate perimeter defense.

I wonder if Terrence Jones or Dwight Howard guard Chris Bosh tonight :nerd:
Let my guy T. Jones try to put clamps on Bosh. Jones' jump shot looks much improved, banner year coming.

Who wins between Dragic-Bledsoe-Thomas or Rondo-Bradley-Smart?

The answer:
Everyone.
Trey, Burks, Exum in the future.

I also like Dipo, Payton, and Fournier a whole lot.

Well, obviously :lol:
I'm also excited to see Ariza v wade.

Not that anyone cares, but Trevor Ariza leads the league in 3 pointers made (I know, only 4 games) with 16. 27 attempts, 59.3%

I think ariza will be guarding deng & pat or harden will guard wade

& im impressed with hardens intensity on defense lately, i think that vid change him forever

I really wanted to put them or the Warriors, but I wasn't sure how the Warriors would thrive under Kerr. They're looking good so far, but they can't score when Curry is off the floor and the Mavs have no perimeter defense and will be relying on Chandler a lot to make up for it.

Who'd you end up going with P?

I got to ride this Mavs vs Cavs finals out. But the Western Conference is a toss up. Will be great to watch.

Last edited:
Enes Kanter finally turns in a good game in four attempts to start the season. He's limited defensively and will not be the high-level player many of us once expected.

PFs like Terrance Jones and David Lee give up so much size on defense it almost negates everything else they do.

I really wanted to put them or the Warriors, but I wasn't sure how the Warriors would thrive under Kerr. They're looking good so far, but they can't score when Curry is off the floor and the Mavs have no perimeter defense and will be relying on Chandler a lot to make up for it.

Who'd you end up going with P?

I got to ride this Mavs vs Cavs finals out. But the Western Conference is a toss up. Will be great to watch.
Leaning toward the Thunder. But they might not even make the playoffs now. :lol: I have the Cavs winning the whole thing.

Last edited:
I think ariza will be guarding deng & pat or harden will guard wade

& im impressed with hardens intensity on defense lately, i think that vid change him forever
He started off pretty good last year too if I remember correctly and he just got lazy as the season went on hopefully this is not the case this year the video made him look worse than what he actually is tho.

Some good games on tomorrow.

Cle/Portland
Knicks/Wash
Mia/Houston

All the Knicks games will be intriguing 

real talk. something weird happened, where ever Knick game means something lmao. Like I'll tune inn just for the laughs, or the silent respect if they win. Its a rollar coaster of emotions.

the fact Cp3 hasnt had a triple double in 5 years just makes him seem wacker to me. shrugs.

The Texas teams will take their shot if they hear the right intel, and Durant’s hometown Wizards are biding their time in the easier conference. That intel is all over the place, by the way. Some teams are optimistic it will be open season, and others have heard rumblings that Durant has already made it known it will come down to the Thunder and Wizards. Nobody really knows.

Don’t Count Out the Thunder: Life Without Westbrook and Durant

the fact Cp3 hasnt had a triple double in 5 years just makes him seem wacker to me. shrugs.

You gotta let the Clippers hate go my dude. CP3 was basketball reasons away from being a Laker. I don't like his game but he is the best regular season PG.

Tony Parker being the best PG in the post season. Last year he was slowed down because of injury, will im hoping that was the case. Still a 4-time champion.

I'm not hating man lol. I'm not saying he's not the best pg, I just dont get why its not something he gets more often. Effort? Rondo pulls trips out of thin air. westbrook too. CP has a hard time getting boards?

PG - Patrick Beverly

SG - James Harden

SF - Chandler Parsons

PF - Chris Bosh

C - Dwight Howard

Potential Championships...

What could have been 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom