The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors vs spurs in the wcf, although I'd love to see a warriors clips match-up. Clips know it's curtains in the first round. Spurs are ready for appetizers.

I think Clips can really win.
wavy crockett may just be a fan of shoeking thus Clips

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Wish I could take the rep I just gave you for that heartfelt post back. All the Blake/Cp3 hate the last few years turned me into a clips fan. My Jazz and Nuggets aren't in it, so it's Go clips.

CP over TP

Reddick over Green

Barnes loses to Kawhi

TD loses to Blake

DJ poo poo's on Tiago and Baynes

Clips 

I think Clips can really win.
wavy crockett may just be a fan of shoeking thus Clips
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Wish I could take the rep I just gave you for that heartfelt post back. All the Blake/Cp3 hate the last few years turned me into a clips fan. My Jazz and Nuggets aren't in it, so it's Go clips.
Just messing with you boss. 

Just trying to get you to post more.

I like reading you.

Barnes loses to Kawhi
TD loses to Blake

:rofl:

they may look like mutes who are sleepy and tired, but idk how yall continue to sleep on kawhi and TD. i can't stand either of them, but respect the hell out of their game. TD is gonna force blake to take a bunch of terrible turn around jumpers. i'm rooting for the clips to take out the spurs, but if blake's midrange game aint working this series, it's curtains for them.

Blake's mid range will be the fall back this series.

His first move will be taking Duncan off the dribble and Dunks Dunks. 3 days we shall see.

Wait a ******* second. I have come across something as i just entered Antidope's playoff bracket challenge for this year.

here are the entries that have been put in today

@CliffordSmith  IS STILL HERE!

Kobe is such a ****boy his own damn parents don't mess with him.

You think some quality NBA vets were gonna sign up to play with his chucking *** in his twilight years?

Kobe wishes he was the leader Tim Duncan is.

foh.

I will when you come up with some better Lebron slander. Jokes is tired B.

Mmmm negative...my joke game legit. swallow ya spit bruh bruh.

you out here talking about dude parents not ******* w/ em based on what he does on the court :lol:. you hella cheeks in 2015 b.

Last edited:

Bracket is in.

The Champ is in.
a-friend's bracket up 
smile.gif

Any words from russ yet bro? He say anything? I really feel for em. Ahhh if it wasnt for that game winner kd let Ad hit. Such a chump.

Any words from russ yet bro? He say anything? I really feel for em. Ahhh if it wasnt for that game winner kd let Ad hit. Such a chump.
I haven't checked. 

I'm sure he's kept it humble. 

Season is over, it's branding time, his PR team already put him up on game, I'm sure. He's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom