The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks also bit on every "star" player that ever became available and that screwed them up for a decade.

Nah they got the leftovers nobody else wanted. From all indications Mitch doesn't plan on signing people just cause.

Last edited:

The Knicks also bit on every "star" player that ever became available and that screwed them up for a decade.
More like they whiffed on the guys they did want and settled for what was left.
Basically 
laugh.gif

True. They bit on the biggest "stars" that they could get (who weren't really stars to anyone but Isaiah Thomas), to be more accurate.

Trying to turn it around by collecting Rondo and Love in one summer just screams like a 2000's Knicks move.

Last edited:
Billy D reached an agreement with OKC, to be formally announced as coach either tomorrow or Friday.

Anyone with any info on Donovan's coaching style and play philosophies?

I know very little.. As mentioned above.. That he has won at numerous places.. The back to back titles and final four appearances.. Worked uunder and played for pitino

I'm more blown away if the reports are true that the decision wasn't even ran by KD or Russ.

K-Love can go to LA with Rondo to join Kobe and they can all spend most of the season doing injury rehab together

Don't want to bring a time zone beef in here but shouldn't more FA look to go East?

I haven't read any rumors people want to play for the Knicks? Miami can be a good spot next year. It be all one year deals as they trry to make a run at KD. Milwaukee can be exciting with Jabari coming back and some other spots?

I see LMA in SA or Dallas. DJ stays. Green if they win go to Detroit then a lot of unknowns.

Don't want to bring a time zone beef in here but shouldn't more FA look to go East?

I haven't read any rumors people want to play for the Knicks? Miami can be a good spot next year. It be all one year deals as they trry to make a run at KD. Milwaukee can be exciting with Jabari coming back and some other spots?

I see LMA in SA or Dallas. DJ stays. Green if they win go to Detroit then a lot of unknowns.

Not everyone is soft like Lebron, some actually enjoy competition. Who in their right mind would want to go to the Knicks? It's where careers go to die.

:lol: yeah but I feel some guys might head East this off season and I was listening to an old podcast of Bill and I like the idea of Boogie in Orlando for Vuecic and top pick because the Kings may have pushed him to the limit.

And also forgot Monroe is the only person who wanta to play for the Knicks and my bet Brandon Knight or Reggie Jackson will join him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom