The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't know where to post this but apparently Brittany Griner got attacked with knife in China.

I wonder if this is about match fixing which I hear is rampant in soccer, maybe they are trying to get at the american players since they have such a giant impact on who wins and who loses.

bleacher report says serge & kendrick froze out reggie during last nights loss?

@Julius Wrek
@DatZNasty
nerd.gif
Yeah, Reggie had consecutive possessions of just dribbling the clock out only to put a heavily contested shot, or turn it over during the Brooklyn game.

Bruh was trying to do way too much that night.

Below are the sequences where they froze Reggie out.

IdleUncomfortableGermanspaniel.gif

He was much better in the Raptors game.

bleacher report says serge

Yeah, Reggie had consecutive possessions of just dribbling the clock out only to put a heavily contested shot, or turn it over during the Brooklyn game.

yea that last one hes like" seriously...thats what u get i was right here" :lol:

bleacher report says serge & kendrick froze out reggie during last nights loss?

@Julius Wrek@Julius Wrek<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->
@DatZNasty@DatZNasty<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At the last one

bleacher report says serge

that last turnover from perk :x :x :x I would had to get at him in the locker room. The disrespect is so blatant :wow:

The GOAT jersey
Orlando going back to the penny/shaq jerseys?

or philly going back to the PHILA jerseys? or the Iverson rookie year one?

or the wizards going back to the wes unseld era bullets jeryseys?

all those >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom