The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: :lol: we actually have stuff like this at the Auction Table for Clipper games all the time. Like Antwaun Jamison Jerseys, Malik Wayans shooting shirts, CJ Leslie Authentics, Jared Dudley signed Shoes, all that random **** :lol:

Wouldn't way better be subjective to where he thinks KG is all-time? If he thinks KG is mid 20's or 30's and he thinks AD will be top 10 wouldn't that be considered a way better career?

KG is an all-time great. Literally impossible for any big man to be WAY better than him.

Which was exactly my point :lol: :lol: that's why I was so critical on the "way better" phrase.

It's like saying Wiggins is going to be way better than Kobe, like come on get a grip.

Good loss by the Grizz. With the way they played against OKC, I knew a L will be coming soon. I'm just glad it came to the Bucks and not the Lakers on Tuesday. :lol: I felt like if they beat the Bucks, they were going to lose to LAL. Now, I'm hoping the team can re-focus because they were treading water after about 4-0.

Last edited:
Wouldn't way better be subjective to where he thinks KG is all-time? If he thinks KG is mid 20's or 30's and he thinks AD will be top 10 wouldn't that be considered a way better career?

There literally is no subjectivity to this, i'm sorry. :\

An NBA Champ, like a 14 time all star, DPoy, All NBA 1st team like 4 times, 12 time all defensive team player and like 8 or 9 of those were 1st team,

I mean...How could could you be WAY BETTER than that, seriously. It would be impossible to be way better than that.

There literally is no subjectivity to this, i'm sorry.
ohwell.gif

An NBA Champ, like a 14 time all star, DPoy, All NBA 1st team like 4 times, 12 time all defensive team player and like 8 or 9 of those were 1st team,

I mean...How could could you be WAY BETTER than that, seriously. It would be impossible to be way better than that.
But if it were impossible wouldn't we be talking about KG in the same way we do about MJ, Magic and etc? I mean I feel like Duncan, Shaq, Jabbar, Wilt,  Russell all had way better careers than KG did. 

Having a better career is more a function of being on a great organization, with great teammates and coaching than it has to do with the greatness of an individual player. There isnt really anyone who's ever played basketball who is "way" better than prime KG.

But if it were impossible wouldn't we be talking about KG in the same way we do about MJ, Magic and etc? I mean I feel like Duncan, Shaq, Jabbar, Wilt,  Russell all had way better careers than KG did. 

No they didn't man. They only had better careers due to championships and that has more to do with the teams KG's been on and the organizations he's played for. Championships alone does not make one "way better" and aside from rings, KG is just as accomplished as all of those guys you mentioned, relatively speaking.

better career =/ Way Better career.

Last edited:
No they didn't man. They only had better careers due to championships and that has more to do with the teams KG's been on and the organizations he's played for. Championships alone does not make one "way better" and aside from rings, KG is just as accomplished as all of those guys you mentioned, relatively speaking.

better career =/ Way Better career.
Tim Duncan is way better than KG just so you know.

anyone know of a site where i can find teams records on back2back nights and stats like that? i assume some gambling site or sports site.
want to see what the league avg is for teams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom