The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am excited to see what Nik will do this year with the kings. I'm extremely high on him. Has size, can shoot, is underrated athletically, and is a good playmaker. I think he has a future of splitting time at the one and the two before the year is over.

Sauga City Staukas :pimp: :pimp:

I really am excited to see what Nik will do this year with the kings. I'm extremely high on him. Has size, can shoot, is underrated athletically, and is a good playmaker. I think he has a future of splitting time at the one and the two before the year is over.

Sauga City Staukas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man, Mississauga used to be my old stomping grounds, had tons of family,and friends up there and the greater TO area.

TBH tho, unless the Kings as a team take strides forward (lets be honest, this is unlikely), I don't see Stauskas flourishing as greatly as we hope.

I didn't need that Article and Blake's new Jump shot to tell me he's the best PF in the game.

Been that way since 2012, and I don't see even AD taking that title from him soon.

Pretty sure English and german are closely related historically, a german learning english is not nearly the same leap as a chinese dude learning english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom