The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we have reason to talk about what's an assist and what's not again -

SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 9m9 minutes ago
LeBron was great, but did he deserve his triple-double? MT @thebiglead: LeBron James' Bogus Assist http://wp.me/p3LRnW-1Kzi

Saw this on RealGM:

If you could go back in time and somehow make sure one player in NBA history never experienced a serious injury, which player would you protect?
1. Grant Hill

2. Drazen Petrovic

3. Penny

4. Pete Maravich

5. Jay Williams

6. Brandon Roy

7. Amar'e Stoudamire

8. Antonio Mcdycess

9. Johnathan Bender

10. Chris Webber
Grant Hill, no question

Dude was Lebron v. 1.0, with better handles, and without the need for the spotlight.

3s, dunks, dimes, and quiet throughout

did we just become best friends :nerd:

7th in offensive rating
9th in player efficiency rating
9th in value over replacement player
Same true shooting percentage as Curry

Last edited:
If Kawhi starts creating his own shot like that consistently, man. Opened up some nice looks for others too.

Are you into this whole zombie craze?
nah. dont watch the walking dead.

nerd.gif
Kobe shoots too much, right? Has 5 Finals because of Phil + Shaq/Pau, right?

nerd.gif

Last edited:

What did Rose do? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
"I'm good, man," Rose said. "I felt like I've been managing myself pretty good. I know a lot of people get mad when they see me sit out or whatever, but I think a lot of people don't understand that ... when I sit out it's not because of this year.

"I'm thinking about long term. I'm thinking about after I'm done with basketball. Having graduations to go to, having meetings to go to, I don't want to be in my meetings all sore or be at my son's graduation all sore just because of something I did in the past. [I'm] just learning and being smart."

:nerd:Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk · 12m12 minutes ago
After review, NBA removes one assist, one rebound from LeBron’s stats, costing him triple double http://dlvr.it/7V1n43

:nerd: Had no idea the NBA could do this. And to the Chosen One no less. I'm am surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom