The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is sad that this will be the score anytime in the next few months. All that really matters for Kobe is scoring list and being healthy :smh:

All 30 teams on laptop/tablet/mobile for $200 seem a bit high but I don't know if I want the 5 team deal I'll have most of the Wolves game locally. If I did it would be Bucks, N.O., Charlotte, Phx and Philly. I'll get enough of the big teams for national and NBA TV/Espn 2 look ins. Thoughts?

Philly???

IDK if you're a big MCW/Noel fan but I'd strongly advise against. They were unbearable to watch last year. Constant blow outs. Resting any good player on their team.

mgrand15 mgrand15 I want to see Noel play and Shevd as well :lol: and hopefully Embid. But if I get into college in Cali then the Wolves have to be the 5th team since (hopefully) i'll be out there.

That Vine :rofl:

Randle w his predictable #%# moves... Dudes gotta develop more moves. Dribble. Spin to left. Hook

Lakers getting pooped on 
sick.gif

He had his moments when he was looking like 98 mj but that rarely happened
I expect old kobe by december, its not over yet, hes gonna finish top 5 in scoring

What's going to change from now until December? Anytime your best player can't get to the free throw line, and can only shoot long contested 2's, that's a recipe for disaster. (Unless You're Steph Curry) Top 5 in scoring my *** :lol:

Just peeped the box score for the Lakers-Warriors game 
sick.gif

Kobe 1-9, Klay putting the clamps on him, or he's just having a bad shooting game?

The posts now about rook players and playoff spots compared to the posts after the playoffs and around the draft....same posters but night and day opinions now. Popular opinions always; never y'all's own

Last edited:
What's going to change from now until December? Anytime your best player can't get to the free throw line, and can only shoot long contested 2's, that's a recipe for disaster. (Unless You're Steph Curry) Top 5 in scoring my *** :lol:

Why would a legend showcase his repertoire during preseason, he said he feels young im gonna take his word for it, by december he should be back to 2013 status

Why would a legend showcase his repertoire during preseason, he said he feels young im gonna take his word for it, by december he should be back to 2013 status

Well I mean...what else is he going to say :lol: :lol: ? Of course he's going to feel young, and he probably does i'm sure. How he feels and what he can actually do on the floor isn't the same though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom