The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thibbs gonna thrash Jimmy's body like he did Luol.

Clippers just aren't impressive. Between the wing defender hole and DAJ offensive limitations I'm just not sold.

Rumble, young man. Rumble.
oh no 
roll.gif

Clippers just aren't impressive. Between the wing defender hole and DAJ offensive limitations I'm just not sold.

I just can't figure it out. We have stretches when we look great, but then be completely awful at times. So inconsistent. Just can't put good play from everyone together for a whole game. I hate blaming the coach, but it doesn't seem like we have a real identity yet and it's up to Doc to establish that.

My expectations are decreasing by the game.

If Bulls play a lot of OT games, Butler legitimately has a chance to average over 48 minutes.

#contractyear

#thibssystem

#whatbench?

I just can't figure it out. We have stretches when we look great, but then be completely awful at times. So inconsistent. Just can't put good play from everyone together for a whole game. I hate blaming the coach, but it doesn't seem like we have a real identity yet and it's up to Doc to establish that.

My expectations are decreasing by the game.

Your expectations shouldn't have been too high to begin with :lol: still have us at the 4 or 5 seed with a 50/50 chance of making it to the 2nd round. Anything more is overachieving imo.

If Bulls play a lot of OT games, Butler legitimately has a chance to average over 48 minutes.

#contractyear

#thibssystem

#whatbench?
bulls need to trade the entire bench for the phx suns medical staff and just play a whole season with 5 guys playing 48 mpg

What? We are all discussing the Clippers here. How come nobody is allowed to make note of what they see or think about another team without that persons team being brought into the conversation?

it's 6-4 tho.  maybe 7-3 *Memphis buzzer beater appeal pending* :lol:

I was talking about brining you Joy to see the Clips a few games over .500.

Didn't Atl appeal a game some years back and win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom