The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really should just leave The Knicks there. Let them compete in the top league over there for the rest of the year.

Love really catching shade around here huh :smh: so the boshification of love has begun....

Bosh tried to tell him ....

Love really catching shade around here huh
mean.gif
so the boshification of love has begun....

Bosh tried to tell him ....
Naw ever since Coach said he wasnt a max player, ppl started realizing coach was on to something...

@WojYahooNBA: RT @ShamsCharania: Phoenix's Shavlik Randolph has been traded to Boston, with Reggie Bullock to Phoenix, Austin Rivers to Clippers, league sources tell RealGM.

You guys use the gametime app???

my homegirl just put me up on it. COMBOBREAKERRRRR BRUH. Sick as hell. Can legit watch my games anywhere now. I've been seeing commercials for it forever, but I always thought it was just stats and other stuff and I have the espn app for that, but watching live games, on either network is freaking sick.

my homegirl just put me up on it. COMBOBREAKERRRRR BRUH. Sick as hell. Can legit watch my games anywhere now. I've been seeing commercials for it forever, but I always thought it was just stats and other stuff and I have the espn app for that, but watching live games, on either network is freaking sick.

Theyve had this for the last 4 or 5 seasons...

you slept on pledging your applegiance 

Suns have dragic warran archie bullock green....been hearing greens gettin moved before allstar but for who?

Miles is basically a nonfactor with wright stealing his mins....

Package miles an green for what? A backup 3? Im not sure what this team needs

Theyve had this for the last 4 or 5 seasons...

you slept on pledging your applegiance 

hahah i know right. i always saw the commercials, but since I always bought LP, I just figured it was something i didnt need and glazed over it. This is tight though. I'll make sure to always have my tablet with me from now on.

Austin is legit one of my favorite players so this trade has me juiced as hell :lol: :lol:

In all serious though, Austin's career to this point has been a train wreck. But even in this season, Austin has been better than Jordan Farmar and has shown the capacity to be a solid playmaker, and gets to the paint at will almost. He's a horrible shooter and still finishes poorly around the rim, but the hope is that he can be a change of pace back up PG that can at least facilitate some type of solid action either for himself or another player in the 2nd unit. He has size and ability with the basketball, and is actually an improved shooter, so we'll see what becomes of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom