The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncharted ain't fooling anybody, probably had to re-up on that Jergens after Bron hit that "game sealing 3".

He still played like crap for 80% of the game. Can't belive he keeps letting this lil boy with braids in his head lock him up on defense. I get tired of it.

And besides you are a lakers fan, pretty sure you havent been using any lotion since 2010... Youve been dry handing since then.

Last edited:
Man with a cape
laugh.gif

Shaq hates Dwight
hes not the only one. 

STAY MAD BRO!!!

LMAOOOO! I know u are super upset, looking at the screen seeing me say that after a win, and it irked you so bad you wanted to say shut up! Lololol probably sitting there with your jaws are hurt and cringing from anger [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

? Why would I...nvm. I'm so confused.

STAY MAD BRO!!!

LMAOOOO! I know u are super upset, looking at the screen seeing me say that after a win, and it irked you so bad you wanted to say shut up! Lololol probably sitting there with your jaws are hurt and cringing from anger [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Michael Scott - why are you the way you are gif

Wow. So I turn on Amazon Prime to watch Hannibal when the Cavs were down like 7 with 2 minutes left. Luckily I didn't change the channel when I turned on the PS4. Best game this season I've seen easily. 

"Every chamber is filled." 
smokin.gif

Uncharted doesn't bother me in the Cavs thread.

Just don't think anyone else cares to read anything he posts though. which I get.

Crazy game.
pimp.gif

Hot Sauce went off.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Glad and mad I stayed up for this game.

Got to go to work in a couple of hours.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back