THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but I think this is the year Evan Turner makes the All Star team/gets consideration. He played great down the stretch for Boston, just hopes he stays on course this season. The team flows through him.

About the best I can say for ET is he wasn't quite as bad as I expected last year. He's still not even remotely close to being an All-Star caliber player, and never will be. It just isn't happening. About the best he can hope for is to just be a decent enough role player to not totally sabotage the team.

Evan Turner is nice. He just doesn't have a long ball and needs to work harder defensively. His handle is so crisp and can get in the lane so well. Definitely never making an all star team though.

And there goes our first round draft pick. Thanks for passing on okafor mitch you dumb idiot.

Last edited:
Reality check for Russell, you ain't playing against Purdue or Michiagan.

Guess I'll turn now

Last edited:
Cursed 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Mudiay will be better than Russell.

Scouts let the fact that he didn't play in the NCAA fool them, Russell was never better than him during their prep careers and he isn't now either.
Jesus man their 19 and in their rookie year.

Bruised glutes lmao my man got helped to the locker room from Bruised Glutes lol
:rofl:

It must've tore Kobe up inside to watch him get carried off. Boy you better get up and walk on your own, back to the locker room. Kobe's done with him already

Last edited:
Russell getting his *** busted by Trey Burke before he literally busted his ***. :lol:

Good pg's gonna circle them Lakers dates on the calendar.

He got carried off though, but he's returning to play, TONIGHT

:rofl: I haven't seen that since The Truth blew out his knee against the Heat in the 10' Playoffs and then ran back out the tunnel for the comeback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom