THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpman was a laker fan during the 3 peat doe :lol:

And weren't the Warriors fans quick to point out that they would have beaten the Clippers IF they had Bogut?

Were kd and Russ healthy? That was my point. When they've both been healthy since 2011 they've either made the finals or conference finals

How confident are you that they win the whole thing this year? Nevermind WFC or Finals appearances. Can they win?

Last edited:
How confident are you that they win the whole thing this year? Nevermind mind WFC or Finals appearances? Can they win?
I don't have any predictions yet. I just know that saying they're overhyped every year is not exactly true

There's no real reason they wouldn't be capable of winning it all

And weren't the Warriors fans quick to point out that they would have beaten the Clippers IF they had Bogut?

All Warrior fans. Somehow, Bogut being out in the Clippers series was a bigger deal than the Cavs missing Love and Kyrie, the Gizz missing Conley for two games, etc.

All Warrior fans. Somehow, Bogut being out in the Clippers series was a bigger deal than the Cavs missing Love and Kyrie, the Gizz missing Conley for two games, etc.

Injuries are part of the game. Was Bogut missed during that series? Absolutely but they still took them to 7 games.

I don't have any predictions yet. I just know that saying they're overhyped every year is not exactly true

There's no real reason they wouldn't be capable of winning it all

The Mavs, Spurs, Heat twice and the Warriors have all done it. Personality I believe OKC are the 00 Kings, 96 Sonics, 9798 Jazz of this era. Teams that shoulda, coulda, woulda, but never did. At what point do we accept the fact OKC can't win an NBA title?

Last edited:
I'm so glad basketball is almost back tho. Not really a fan of the NFL but its held me down till now.

Last edited:
The Mavs, Spurs, Heat twice and the Warriors have all done it. Personality I believe OKC are the 00 Kings, 96 Sonics, 9798 Jazz of this era. Teams that shoulda, coulda, woulda, but never did. At what point do we accept the fact OKC can't win an NBA title?

There is no way in hell those teams could've and should've beaten those Jordan teams

Yeah OKC hasn't won anything but they aren't losing to just any regular teams

If they don't win a title in the next few seasons with a healthy kd and Russ then I'll bury them

Not earlier than that

Jordan isn't playing this era so I don't buy those comparisons. The kings maybe but they never had 2 top 5-6 players in their primes

Last edited:
If they haven't stayed healthy by now what makes you so sure they're ever going to be healthy? :lol: they're only getting older

If they haven't stayed healthy by now what makes you so sure they're ever going to be healthy? :lol: they're only getting older

They can stay healthy IF they lower the mins of KD and Westbrook. There has been a recent trend of playing star players less mins. If you look at last years MPG vs years passed there's been a steady decline. Thanks Coach Pop.

Last edited:
I'm impressed, HIM HIM has a gift for knowing who's missing from threads and who allegedly rooted for who in 1999 :lol:

I know everything cuh

Like, remember when you would go missing after every Warriors loss? Talmbout you had a life to live :lol:

Last edited:
Last season there were only 6 players playing over 36 mins a game. Where in 2011 there was 20 players. WILD.

Last edited:
There has been a recent trend of playing star players less mins. If you look at last years MPG vs years passed there's been a steady decline.

This is true

You either gotta manage minutes like Pop or hope your team blows out the opponent before the 4th quarter and give them rest like GSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom