THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this year the dark horde of the east named Detroit Pistons is gonna stun you all. Van gundy is building the Orlando magic 2 and in the place of d12 its drummond , rashard lewis is ersan ilyasova with the supporting cast of pope and reggie. 

also healthy heat > healthy cavs 

this year the dark horde of the east named Detroit Pistons is gonna stun you all. Van gundy is building the Orlando magic 2 and in the place of d12 its drummond , rashard lewis is ersan ilyasova with the supporting cast of pope and reggie. 

also healthy heat > healthy cavs 

Healthy Wizards > healthy Heat though

We winning the East!?

Last edited:
Wizards, can't trust them making big plays down the stretch. One of their problem last year was that they couldn't close out games securely and Pierce was their main guy to mostly attempt those situations.

I don't trust wash. Healthybmiami and Cleveland are all that have a shot

Healthy Wizards > healthy Heat though

We winning the East!?
wizards are you serious ? the wizards did zero moves in the off season , they are technically the same team as last year without the influence of paul pierce and and even worse nene 

wizards are you serious ? the wizards did zero moves in the off season , they are technically the same team as last year without the influence of paul pierce and and even worse nene 

We looked good the other night vs the Heats starters without Brad. I agree we didn't make many moves but I'm not sold on the Heat yet. We will win the Southeast.

Just noticed every Jalen & Jacoby is gone from youtube. Is it because of the new youtube subscription service?
youtube subscription service? 
sick.gif

gotta do my googles 

Ever since they started doing that podcast more frequently and they got the espn radio exposure the quality has dwindled significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom