THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[thread="629224"] [/thread]

:smh: suns will sun

CIpLc-7UYAA-3bs.jpg

bet he had to settle for the jumper :D

what kinda shoes are those? they good to hoop in?

Lebron 12 lows remix. 

Least he's keeping it competitive.

#GOAT
#EGOBOOSTGAME
#HETRAVELEDINTHATPIC
#IFHELOSESBETHEENDSUPONTHATKIDSTEAMNEXTGAME
#KOBEWOULDVEKILLEDTHATCHILDB
#BRONPROLLYGAVEHIMANIPROMISEBRACELET

Last edited:
The value in Roy is heavily dependent on your team make up.

What most don't account for is variability. Depending on the team, he's absolutely valuable. I think what his value is is relative and subjective, but last year's pacers team showed just how valuable he can be as a defender. He anchored a top 10 defense without Lance and PG. Now granted, they were terrible last year on offense and played at a below league avg pace which inflated their defensive numbers a bit, but the fact that he could do that suggest there's still some incredible value with Hibbert.

The issue with Hibbert lies in what you expect. If he rebounds at a high rate then that's great, but history suggest people his size don't have great rebounding numbers. So, to expect him to be some type of prolific rebounder is setting one up for dissapointment, so in that regard osh is right.

What's more important is how a team boards and defends while he's on the floor, which the pacers did well when he was on the floor last season.

Ultimately, whether he's a starter or coming off the bench is relative to the team he plays for but a 2nd unit could be fantastic with him as a rim protector.

butler was a good contributor for the clips in 2012

True. But its 2015.

He's regressed basically every year since he left the Clippers. He's still a decent 3 point shooter percentage-wise, but that's about all he brings to the table now.

Last edited:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 39m39 minutes ago
Hearing that the Heat now expect Luol Deng to opt for free agency and join Dwyane Wade on the open market come Wednesday

Maybe Deng wants to take the MLE or minimum to spend a year in LA with the Clips?
Nah... Deng-a-leng is prolly gonna sign somewhere long term for a similar contract to what he has now(8-10), Clips would be nice for 'em tho

Funny how Dubs started doing better in the finals when they replaced him with Igoudala in the starting lineup, huh

Bogut is a horrible example. Once they took him out if the rotation, Dubs sped ahead and did not look back

again prisoner of the moment.

if you think they make it through the playoffs playing draymond at 5 all the time I don't know what to say. They don't beat the Grizz or Rockets without Bogut.

and If they had Kyrie or they had to face a younger more athletic Lebron who was a better finisher at the rim you really think they wouldn't need Boguts rim protection?

People are getting way out of hand with this GSW victory.

I hate that Bogut was even that useful in those series', especially the games where he scored in double digits. Don't even get me started on the timely charges he'd take along with boards he'd grab.

2015 Pan Am Games USA Team Roster

Ron Baker (Wichita State)

Malcolm Brogdon (Virginia)

Isaiah Cousins (Oklahoma)

Kellen Dunham (Butler)

Rico Gathers (Baylor)

Isaac Haas (Purdue)

Nigel Hayes (Wisconsin)

Malcolm Hill (Illinois)

Shawn Long (Louisiana)

Monte’ Morris (Iowa State)

Taurean Prince (Baylor)

Joshua Scott (Colorado)

Kaleb Tarczewski (Arizona)

Romelo Trimble (Maryland)

Denzel Valentine (Michigan State)

Fred Van Vleet (Wichita State)

Bobby Brown (Dongguan Leopards, China)

Micah Downs (Avtodor Saratov, Russia)

Ryan Hollins (Sacramento Kings)

Keith Langford (UNICS Kazan, Russia)

Anthony Randolph (Lokomotiv-Kuban, Russia)

Damien Wilkins (Indios de Mayagüez, Puerto Rico)

Ryan Hollins gon lead us to the Gold

Nah... Deng-a-leng is prolly gonna sign somewhere long term for a similar contract to what he has now(8-10), Clips would be nice for 'em tho

Yeah. I know we probably can't afford him. Just wishful thinking on my part.

We're so damn despatate :lol: :smh:

I just want either an athletic big off the bench or a guy who can knock down the open 3. GM Doc finna come through for us.

The only thing exceptional about Bledsoe is/was his triple double or whatever, against Westbrook.

Everything else is what it is, average.
I'm convinced E Bled fans are big fantasy league guys only. (AZ residents/Suns fans excluded)

Even in fantasy he's only good twice a week on odd months.

Dude is so average, so average.
I was going to pass on bagging on dude this time around but nah, he's average

Last edited:
Wow @ some of the names on the Pan Am games roster. :lol: :x

I remember when Anthony Randolph was supposed to have it all.

Dude been playing well in Europe, maybe he ends up back in the league at some point but dude was a massive disappointment.

We're so damn despatate :lol: :smh:

I just want either an athletic big off the bench or a guy who can knock down the open 3. GM Doc finna come through for us.

The Deng discussion is apparently moot anyway because David Aldrige is reporting that he's opting in with Miami.

Wow @ some of the names on the Pan Am games roster.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I remember when Anthony Randolph was supposed to have it all.

Dude been playing well in Europe, maybe he ends up back in the league at some point but dude was a massive disappointment.
Dude was nice at LSU. Dont he was going to do well in the league 

Of course they do, they know Billy King still isn't aware of the luxury tax.

Wouldn't be surprised if he offered Thad the max, that's right up his alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom