THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is wes mathews ready to resume basketball activities yet or na

I seriously doubt it. That would be extremely fast to come back from an Achilles tear. He might be doing light running already, but probably not much more than that.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
For Suns, wise move bringing new assistant Earl Watson to Aldridge meeting. Close with LMA, highly-respected. Suns made good impression.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 1m
Originally scheduled to meet with LaMarcus Aldridge tomorrow, the Mavs are making their pitch today, league source says.

NERVOUS

And also, spin control:

Mike Bresnahan @Mike_Bresnahan 1m
Laker official quickly defends Kobe, who wasn't contentious/abrasive like in meeting with Dwight 2 years ago: "Not his fault at all."

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 1m
LaMarcus goes from meeting a team in state w/highest taxes (California) to a meeting in a state with no taxes (Texas). Don't discount that.

Last edited:
If LMA goes just about anywhere else besides SAS, I'm fine with that. I don't think any of the teams he talked to would become legit contenders if they acquired him due to the other holes on their roster. SAS basically the best fit for him.

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo 1m
Yahoo's @WojYahooNBA has previously reported serious talks between Pacers & Monta Ellis on three-year, $32 million-plus deal.

I thought the heat overpaid to sign my bruh goran till i found out what they paying Carroll

Khris Middleton gonna be worth every penny if he continues his play

Last edited:
I must be the only Laker fan who legit isnt mad at overpaying any of these free agents.

I'd rather have open cap space available next off-season, and let our young guys get minutes and grow as players this year.
Not mad at all that we didn't we LA. Would have rather had Okafor anyway. 

I really like Monta in Indianapolis. Just move on from George Hill please. Whats up with West and that trash can Roy Hibbert?

i like Monta in Indy

there should be something in the CBA that adjusts the cap depending on the state tax. a player can agree to the same deal in Texas & NY but he'd earn much more in Texas.

Last edited:
#JAEBACK 

would love to get Crowder back after the Aminu departure.... which I'm still in my feels about 

Deandre would be a fool to leave the Clippers. No other PG is gonna get him points like CP3 did.

Not so fast everyone . . .

Wasserman Media Grp ‏@Wasserman · 19m20 minutes ago
.@aldridge_12 has not made any decisions yet. All reports to the contrary are false & he looks forward to sharing his plans soon.

:nerd:

He's a Spur.

David AldridgeVerified account‏@daldridgetnt

The @aldridge_12 camp pushing back hard against LAT story that he's already eliminated the Lakers from consideration: "completely false."
damn, we're being reduced to being used as leverage for him to get that max 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom