THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaVine was analytically one of the worst point guards in the NBA last year. The talent is there for him to be really good, hopefully he take the next step. Still so young.

A healthy KD is still #2.

Yup.

nah. KD will be #2 forever til he sucks. He'll never be #1. Bron will be better than durant til he retires, then when its finally time for KD to flourish, AD is taking it. KD a #2 type dude.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
LaVine was analytically one of the worst point guards in the NBA last year. The talent is there for him to be really good, hopefully he take the next step. Still so young.

Yup he was piss poor, played better at the end of the year but the beginning was very rough on both ends.

Still excited for his potential.

who is the best player in the nba as of today?
check the poll results 
pimp.gif

KD is becoming this generations Karl Malone. Good regular season player that played with a great PG that never won.

Open Court Coaches Edition on Monday. I saw McHale, Karl, Gentry, Blatt (?) and a few other guys. Could be entertaining.

how does anyone still consider cp0 top 5?

srs question

westbrook

bron

kd

ad

harden

curry

all these guys are way better 

All this Randle talk over the last year. I have no idea what this dudes gonna do yet in the league but you guys have me actually expecting something. Although it's all jokes I'm convinced he's a 1st ballot HOF.

Randle has been looking meh for the 7th overall pick in the summer league, ugly jumper.

Last edited:
All this Randle talk over the last year. I have no idea what this dudes gonna do yet in the league but you guys have me actually expecting something. Although it's all jokes I'm convinced he's a 1st ballot HOF.

Picture a mix of BG/Malone/Dirk, but better.

Yup he was piss poor, played better at the end of the year but the beginning was very rough on both ends.

Still excited for his potential.
Yeah I didn't watch him much, but I'll just chalk it up to inexperience and youth. Long as he's hungry he should develop into an All Star eventually.

Been watching Mudiay play and the first thing I thought....Lance on the Pacers.

I don't know why. I think he's looked like the real deal, but Lance keeps showing up

Not to mention it was his rookie year and he was playing out of his natural position ....SG

He will flourish this year

Lavine will flourish. For some reason, I like that kids game. His dunks has a lot of finesse.
He won't be having huge eye popping # but once he gets it together, he COULD be a triple double threat. But that's high hopes.

Randle, a guy that big with handles and explosive footwork... Can't wait to see him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom