The 30 and Over thread

Let's be real fellas, in reality being in your 30s is not old. Once you have to worry about throwing your back out after slight movements or stop having control of your bowel movements and it's not reversable, than you could consider yourself truly old. If your experiencing that in your 30s/40s, you might be neglecting some healthy habits.

Being in my 30s feels like I'm an older "young dude" but I'm too young to complaint to middle-aged people. :lol:

Early 30s is actually a clutch age because you’re more experienced in a lot of areas and if you took care of yourself in your 20s, you’re in probably some of the best shape you can be.

Also, girls in their 20s love dudes in their early 30s because they assume you got your stuff together and you don’t look old so they’ll usually prefer that over some dude who’s 25 and works at FootLocker

He wants you to send him sum pipe pics brah
Seen it already.
CA35126A-EC33-4DD1-9C07-0B3FEB3E1AD7.jpeg

I’m one year short of being a Gen-X’er and just used the term millennials to describe dudes in their early-mid 20’s in a thread about being 30+.

Out of all the things in this thread, that’s what you choose to focus on? C’mon, man:stoneface:

Either way, now you know...

Back
Top Bottom