The 4th Dimension

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Another thing, what if our shadows are us in the 2nd dimension?

Neo_Whoa.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Man, my tiny brain isn't complex enough to imagine such things. But I thought that the 4th dimension was time. We have three dimensions of space and one dimension of time.

I also heard that in order for "the string theory" to work, there would have to be 9 dimensions or something. Weird.
time isn't a dimension

and it's 11 not nine, but other people think there's more. @*%$ is wild.
the 4th dimension would be someone's past and future all at once, so it's is involved with time.
Imagine yourself as a giant snake that sprawls out and begins with your birth and end's with your death, that' the 4th dimension.
no.....common misconception. when we talk about "dimensions," we're talking about spacial dimensions....time is not a spacialdimension.

the "time is the 4th dimension" has caught on for some reason, probably because it's somewhat easy to think about/"visualize", butit's not correct.

when you die, depending on the life you lived here on earth & depending on how much knowledge you've obtained and how in tune you are with theuniverse, the energy that keeps us alive (our spirits) will transfer in a way that cannot be explained to a place that could be spoken about in a very vagueway because we don't know much about it (the 4th + dimension) and if you aren't able to cross over to the next dimension your body will turn to dustand your spirit will be put to use in another way to help carry on the cycle of life & you'll either become a gas, solid, or liquid or become some sortof life form (human, animal, plant etc)

I always like to introduce those concepts to people because it really influences outside-the-box thinking.

So when a dimension is lost so is the real figure? When he puts up the cube in 3d and shows us its 2d shadow and how it is skewed and appears uneven it is thatloss of a dimension that makes it appears that way... and by trying to show us a 3d cube into the 4th dimension we we are unable to see the real"tesseract" (however you spell/pronounce it) because we are stuck in the 3rd dimension, but if we were somehow able to see in the 4th dimension that"tesseract" would be perfectly equal.

crazy

Originally Posted by StonedFace

So when a dimension is lost so is the real figure? When he puts up the cube in 3d and shows us its 2d shadow and how it is skewed and appears uneven it is that loss of a dimension that makes it appears that way... and by trying to show us a 3d cube into the 4th dimension we we are unable to see the real "tesseract" (however you spell/pronounce it) because we are stuck in the 3rd dimension, but if we were somehow able to see in the 4th dimension that "tesseract" would be perfectly equal.

crazy

Basically. What you saw was a three dimensional "shaddow" of a tesseract.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

So when a dimension is lost so is the real figure? When he puts up the cube in 3d and shows us its 2d shadow and how it is skewed and appears uneven it is that loss of a dimension that makes it appears that way... and by trying to show us a 3d cube into the 4th dimension we we are unable to see the real "tesseract" (however you spell/pronounce it) because we are stuck in the 3rd dimension, but if we were somehow able to see in the 4th dimension that "tesseract" would be perfectly equal.

crazy

Wow, I watched this video sober when you posted it earlier and didnt really understand what he was talking about , smoked a bowl an hour ago,watched it again and that understanding in my first post was produced.. proof
pimp.gif
is good for you

i wish i could understand exactly what he means.. the more i think of it the more i confuse myself. Now i understand what he explained in the vid.. but howcould he explain higher dimensions such as 5,6,7,8 etc. Some people are just "So Far Gone"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

crazy

yup, we cannot see a true tesseract, because we can't perceive the 4th dimension.

Time is the measurement of movement. It takes 365 and 1/4 24hr cycles to make a years movement around our sun. On another planet, you experience time accordingto their proximity to the sun, or whatever plays the sun in that particular galaxy. The universe and dimensions exists simultaneously, past present and future.We just have to move thru it via certain cycles. Our current dimension which we are conscious of right now is at the lowest of vibrational frequencies and weare trapped here by fear which also oscillates and a very low long frequency. Our state of mind allows us to experience the dimensions. Polarity of theinternal mind manifests externally to and from the point of reference which is you.

Back
Top Bottom