[COLOR=yellow][B]Best Rap Performance[/B][/COLOR]

Kendrick Lamar, "Alright"

[COLOR=yellow][B]Best Rap/Sung Collaboration[/B][/COLOR]

Kendrick Lamar feat. Bilal, Anna Wise & Thundercat, "These Walls"

[COLOR=yellow][B]Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media[/B][/COLOR]

Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth, "See You Again"

[B][COLOR=yellow]Best Music Video[/COLOR][/B]

Kendrick Lamar, "Alright" [/quote]

This is what I'm hoping for, don't see it happening. R&B category is absolved dog **** as usual. ******* awful. The Weeknd's album is garbage and so was Miguel's.

Last edited:
I mean as much as I love Kendrick and wished he could win more than half of his nominations, I know Taylor Swift and The Weeknd are going to take them because they're more known :frown:

Fam... Really sit there for a second and imagine the slander if B2B wins a ******* Grammy.

Back to Back winning a Grammy would be hilarious. Let's also not forget the NBA All Star game 2016 is in Toronto...and Drake is dropping an album at the beginning of the year. 2016 is set up for him to flourish.

All star game is Feb 12th-Feb 14th.....then the Grammys is Feb 15th.

Meek going to be sick if he at the ASG watching Drake parade around....then the very next day, watch Drake win an award for Back to back :lol:.

Meek would be done. I don't think there has ever been a "diss/response" song nominated, let alone win.

Best Rap Performance
J. Cole, "Apparently"
Drake, "Back to Back"
Fetty Wap, "Trap Queen"
Nicki Minaj feat. Drake & Lil Wayne, "Truffle Butter"
Kanye West feat. Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom & Paul McCartney, "All Day"
Meek+Mill+looking+hot+and+serious+in+front+of+a+two+tone+background.jpg

Last edited:
Drake is a genius for making a diss record that's catchy and it can be played in clubs lol. There's some politics with this being nominated for a Grammy though. Drake got the system on his side. Jewish folks run entertainment and their making sure nobody touches the golden boy.

At the end of day **** Grammys. They never have and probably never will respect the culture and the show is boring as hell.

Drake is a genius for making a diss record that's catchy and it can be played in clubs lol. There's some politics with this being nominated for a Grammy though. Drake got the system on his side. Jewish folks run entertainment and their making sure nobody touches the golden boy.

At the end of day **** Grammys. They never have and probably never will respect the culture and the show is boring as hell.

He mentioned in a XXL magazine interview awhile back that his whole intention is to create a diss record that could be played in
a club and get constant radio play. This was back when he was beefin with Common. Stay Scheming was in the clubs like crazy
and got insane radio play. Same thing with back-to-back. :lol:

If Drake wins it, he should thank Meek for it in his acceptance speech [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just realized Drake got nominated for Back To Back :wow: :rofl:

:pimp: at the ASAP Rocky LSD video nomination & :x :smh: at Future NOT being nominated for nothing smh

The Grammys is already a joke with Future Marley not even being nominated. He ran Hip-Hop all 2015.

Kendrick ain't winning a damn thing again. Drake is winning RAOTY, Swift is winning AOTY

I really wouldn't be surprised if he goes for 0-11.

Back to Back up for a Grammy. Meek still losing.

Robert Williams already lost with the first ever diss track being nominated, AND IT'S ABOUT HIM!

Meek+Mill+looking+hot+and+serious+in+front+of+a+two+tone+background.jpg

Kendrick deserve every last one of them Grammys. Hope he atleast gets 1 and they dont India Irie the boy.

Here are the nominees:

Album of the Year
Taylor Swift, 1989

Song of the Year
Wiz Kahifa feat. Charlie Puth, "See You Again"

Record of the Year
Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, "Uptown Funk"

Best New Artist
Sam Hunt

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, "Uptown Funk"

Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album
Don't Know Don't Care

Best Pop Vocal Album
Taylor Swift, 1989

Best Dance Recording
Don't Know Don't Care

Best Rock Performance
Don't Know Don't Care

Best Alternative Music Album
Don't Know Don't Care

Best Urban Contemporary Album
The Weeknd, Beauty Behind the Madness

Best Rap Album
Kendrick Lamar (I want J Cole to win, but we know KL will win. I mean his project is nominated for Best Album so it's a dead giveaway.)

Best Dance/Electronic Album
Don't Know Don't Care

Best R&B Performance
 The Weeknd, "Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey)"

Best Traditional R&B Performance
Tyrese, "Shame"

Best R&B Song
The Weeknd, "Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey)" (Tyrese has a better song, but we know these people don't know ish about r&b so he wont win.)

Best R&B Album
D'Angelo and the Vanguard, Black Messiah (Will win because of how people overhyped this project. IMO they messed this category up badly)

Best Rap Performance
Kendrick Lamar, "Alright" (Wouldn't mind seeing Drake win for the LOLs.)

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
Common & John Legend, "Glory" (People treat this song like a negro spiritual so it will most likely win if the Grammys don't suck Kendrick off. I personally want Big Sean to win.)

Best Rap Song

Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media
Empire: Season 1

Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media
The Weeknd, "Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey)"

Best Music Video
Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar, "Bad Blood"

Producer of the Year, Non-Classical
Don't Know Don't Care

My predictions.

Back