The 58th GRAMMYs 2-15-16

Never wanted to pipe Taylor til tonite. She got some cakes and would make a song about me after I dog her out

lorde14f-2-web.jpg

1wE3Dq5.jpg

Last edited:
Stop it b. Ye gave her free publicity. She was doing country music and didn't have a large fanbase like she does now.

That publicity made her handlers tell her to cross over to pop and cash out

Without ye, taylor would be at selena gomez level. Facts

You can't possibly believe this.

Even if you don't think she should have beaten Beyonce for that award, she was nominated.

For an award for a song that was already a massive Pop song.

Last edited:
I don't like Taylor Swift; neither her music nor her as a person, from what I can tell. But there are people seriously arguing she needed that whole Kanye thing to be famous? She had a machine behind her long before that, and Kanye storming the stage didn't suddenly change the trajectory of time for that chick.

I don't like Taylor Swift; neither her music nor her as a person, from what I can tell. But there are people seriously arguing she needed that whole Kanye thing to be famous? She had a machine behind her long before that, and Kanye storming the stage didn't suddenly change the trajectory of time for that chick.

If anything, him storming the stage made him not famous, but infamous, as in infamous for gimmicky.

Ye didn't make her famous but he damn site garnered her a lot of sympathy from THEY so she'll continue to get these awards over more deserving stuff.

Ye didn't make her famous but he damn sree garnered her a lot of sympathy from THEM so she'll continue to get these awards over more deserving stuff.

Various people (myself included) have constantly tried to explain this to people, and yet it never gets into their heads. All they've heard was "Kanye ma..." and their heads explode. Kanye interrupting her on stage made Swift go from simply a very popular singer to a very popular sympathetic American hero that also sings.

Last edited:
Watch Chance get to this level in a few years without a major :pimp:

Don't care for him but he showed out on Kanye album. Id be pissed if he won AOTY tho. Kendrick the only hip hop artist currently that deserves that award

I meant just Grammy nod level :lol:,he can be corny sometimes but he makes mostly good music. Acid Rap is still one of the best tapes from the last few years

Various people (myself included) have constantly tried to explain this to people, and yet it never gets into their heads. All they've heard was "Kanye ma..." and their heads explode. Kanye interrupting her on stage made Swift go from simply a very popular singer to a very popular sympathetic American hero that also sings.

THIS

I aint know what a Taylor Swift was til Kanye did that. Kinda wonder how history woulda changed if he didnt do that

I don't like ye or bey to begin with

Ye gave her free publicity and america came to her defense cuz racist america had to save her white womanhood from a menacing negro that didn't know his place

Was she a star before ye? Yes but Taylor would have ran her course and faded by now if kanye hadn't interrupted

You can't possibly believe this.

Even if you don't think she should have beaten Beyonce for that award, she was nominated.

For an award for a song that was already a massive Pop song.

Last edited:
goodness gracious that kendrick song was horrible. no wonder so many people had the 
indifferent.gif
 face 
laugh.gif

I don't like ye or bey to begin with

Ye gave her free publicity and america came to her defense cuz racist america had to save her white womanhood from a menacing negro that didn't know his place

Was she a star before ye? Yes but Taylor would have ran her course and faded by now if kanye hadn't interrupted

Back
Top Bottom