The 58th GRAMMYs 2-15-16

This guy's really gonna win everything for no reason. That album is garbage.
Everytime you go against something, i know its fire
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Yall dudes are lemmings though. Standing behind this because it's "king Kendrick" and "it has a message" knowing full well it's horrible music.

But whatever. Enjoy your noise.

I'm glad that Kendrick won, given who he was going against, and I know he can go, but to this day I still haven't heard TPAB.

Yall dudes are lemmings though. Standing behind this because it's "king Kendrick" and "it has a message" knowing full well it's horrible music.

That album is straight up the voice for blacks and hispanics. That albums means a lot to me. You can keep riding with the Jew that rides on everyone else's nuts and steals their flows.

I'd honestly want to just meet Antidope for a few minutes just to see if he's real or just an Internet persona.

"I don't understand why people like what I don't like !!!!!!!"

Nah man, it spoke to me.

Musically it was Bay Area Neo soul-ish which is what I grew up to.

The consensus from the public and critics was high praise. It's cool that you didn't like it but going on a forum crusade about why you don't is as just as corny as some of the artists you don't like.

Back
Top Bottom