The 90's

The team now trucks that were made of METAL!!!

Yea none of that plastic one piece **** they make today

I'm all for 90s nostalgia...but these threads diminish in value if done too frequently 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
still a fan favorite.

going to mcdonalds felt like i hit the lottery . was hyped over the toy it came with. going in the ball pit and making instant friends. heh

The McDonalds I would go to on the reg didn't have the ballpit, but I wasn't even mad.

Always remember my dad working the night shift and sometimes coming home by 7AM with Hotcakes and hashbrowns with an OJ for me before school :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
90s>everything  I remember sta flo and ironing my jeans until they could literally stand up on their own. Music was at it's peak! J's were too easy to cop. Ironing a crease down the middle of my stafford, red, blue, black, gray and white staffords. Too many memories to name! Good times! Ironically at 31 now I don't like creases in anything now.

90s>everything  I remember sta flo and ironing my jeans until they could literally stand up on their own. Music was at it's peak! J's were too easy to cop. Ironing a crease down the middle of my stafford, red, blue, black, gray and white staffords. Too many memories to name! Good times! Ironically at 31 now I don't like creases in anything now.
creases in my girbauds, boss jeans and polo jeans were clutch... i wouldnt be caught dead with a crease now

Yea I really hated when my parents would talk about the 50s and 60s but now that I'm older I know what they mean.

I really don't blame the young kids for not wanting to hear it from me either.

The saddest part is that there is no way I can ever make my son (who is 5 months old) truly understand the way the world was.

I can't imagine what the world will be like by the time he is in his 20's.

I just hope that when he is in his 40's he can look back as fondly on is formative years as I do.

Last edited:
And the ultimate difference between the 90's and today?

Back then you got made fun of if your clothing was too tight.

Today you get made fun of if your closthing is too baggy.

It's flipping to the baggier side again. I've seen like 5 people in carpenter jeans this week. :lol: in another few years things will come full circle and girbaud straps will be back with white af1.

Last edited:
The McDonalds I would go to on the reg didn't have the ballpit, but I wasn't even mad.

Always remember my dad working the night shift and sometimes coming home by 7AM with Hotcakes and hashbrowns with an OJ for me before school :pimp: :pimp:

demperks.
my pops worked for twa and always had things people left. had so many toys and handhelds from it all

Not everything in the 90s was better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom