The Addiction Thread

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
Is any  one NT addicted to or have had past addictions to drugs, alcohol, tobacco or anything else? I'm fighting an alcohol addiction. I've recently had it bad with alcohol been drinking like a sailor. I def need to put down the bottle. If you don't mind please share some of your addictions and what you've done to overcome them.

Last edited:
I'd probably say cigs, but I smoke a pack like every two weeks. That's if I even buy one, though. When I'm drinking, that's a whole different story. 

Im addicted to cigs too but I buy loosies from the corner store. Im def thinking about quitting.

I'm addicted to spending money.

mean.gif
Me too I just wasted like 600 dollars on dumb ****.

I smoked weed everyday for almost 6 years. Wouldn't say I was addicted, just wanted to smoke because I would say I'm bored. Set goals. I stopped cold turkey and it was easy because I told myself at least a year before I graduate college I must stop. I stopped and never thought about it twice.

Me too I just wasted like 600 dollars on dumb ****.

I feel you.
I like to buy the "best" of things after heavy research...even though I can't afford it.

:smh:

Luckily I still live with my parents.

I smoked weed everyday for almost 6 years. Wouldn't say I was addicted, just wanted to smoke because I would say I'm bored. Set goals. I stopped cold turkey and it was easy because I told myself at least a year before I graduate college I must stop. I stopped and never thought about it twice.

I've heard a lot of people say something similar this.
They just get unhappy about being content with being bored all the time.

I would be drunk almost 24/7 if I had the money. Pure Whiskey all day long.

Who needs a liver? Cirrhosis and yellow eyes
smokin.gif
tired.gif

Ive been smoking weed everyday since about 17 and I'm 20 now. Minus one month where I stopped cold turkey. Wouldn't call weed a real addiction but I dont want to ever stop :lol:

Weed, I face 2 blunts a day dolo. Dude hit it, I be more bored than anything which is why I do it.

There should be a thread similar to the no fap thread (very entertaining) where people post what they want to quit and look at it for motivation.

I feel you bro! its all fun when your in college but after job start drug testing lol

Oatmeal w/ brown sugar
working out..esp leg days
it used to be Hennessy but I quit drinking heavy
self improvement tips,blogs, books etc...
NT
Internet in general

I'm addicted to candy 
ohwell.gif
 no cavities though 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom