The Adidas "Futurecraft"

END-adidas-EVO-4D-Dark-Matter-FX0549-01.jpg

These will be had at discount though

I believe SBD is legit source. Whether those are rendering, I can't confirm. I guess we'll find out soon. If those are real, then they definitely are better than Packers.

I feel like I'm in the minority here, but these don't really look nice. I never liked the shiny leather touches anyway and I feel like they could've went with a Naked Waves vibe with the colour here, would've been beautiful..
The Arshams did it a lot better with a simpler silhouette while having a similar loud-ish colour to them (imo)

Should I go tts on the triple black 4Ds? Planning on pulling the trigger on these

Last edited:
Aqua’s
$140 with code Handshake30

So all the Consortium shops are getting one?
Waiting to see how that SNS pair gonna look.

Feels like Ultra Boost collabs all over again :nthat:

I'm kinda feeling the hype right now. It feels like we're going to get decent collabs for the next few months or so. and I know boost>4d in terms of comfort but 4d looks much better

I'm kinda feeling the hype right now. It feels like we're going to get decent collabs for the next few months or so. and I know boost>4d in terms of comfort but 4d looks much better

I like that we're getting these Consortium 4Ds collabs (Packer, SS, SNS, and hopefully more). Feels like they're trying to ramp up the hype for the 4D tech. I just hope the hype doesn't reach UB levels where it was so damn hard to cop.

Back
Top Bottom