The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Well I hope more collab is coming and more attainable. I mean SNS pair is better that Packers or SS, IMO, but I know everyone's taste is different. I wonder if Undftd is next. Their collabs are not bad.

Really? UNDFTD's UB collabs have been extremely lazy.

^^^Sorry, I was referring to their collab with Nike too. Their Kobe V collab is actually pretty sick IMO. I realize their Adidas collab is indeed lazy. Well perhaps the trend will continue.

Agree with everyone on here. Undefeated has pretty boring stuff with adidas, but the Kobe collabs have all been fire. Really like the thought and details they put into the 5 collab

the undefeated EQT was one of the best adidas releases of that year

Attachments

• undefeated-adidas-eqt-support-adv-2.jpg
    undefeated-adidas-eqt-support-adv-2.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 467
These are dope, but I feel like I could get them for 30%+ off at a later time. ADC wouldn't let me cancel, even before they shipped

PXL_20201211_180557366.PORTRAIT.jpg
Honestly, the fact that they don't allow you to cancel right until the package leaves their door is just so stupid. They pay for shipping twice and put an unnecessary further dent on their carbon footprint.

Got shipping on tea times, should be here Wednesday. I’ll post on feet soon after, I haven’t seen a single pic outside of promos.

That's what I'm saying. Where are the pics from people who picked up in store already??? Are these sitting in the store or something?

Side note, anybody know if the Social Status pairs are still in store? :nerd:

That's what I'm saying. Where are the pics from people who picked up in store already??? Are these sitting in the store or something?

Side note, anybody know if the Social Status pairs are still in store? :nerd:

Damn, should I call up my local SNS? Hmmm...

You should. You should get 2 pairs, one in a size 8 preferably :nerd:

:lol:

At the same time, I don't want to drive out to Santa Monica right now... that place is a nightmare with all the people and traffic plus I don't want to catch COVID.

L for me too, really wanted these. Hopefully there's a restock or redraw. Did the original tee time's get a wider release, or were they SNS only? It's so long ago I don't remember.

L for me too, really wanted these. Hopefully there's a restock or redraw. Did the original tee time's get a wider release, or were they SNS only? It's so long ago I don't remember.

I think all consortium ultra boosts got a wider release through the typical retailers/boutiques like end, undefeated

However the consortium series seems to have been forgotten by adidas. There's only a handful this year for that matter.

Yep these Tea Times seem far out of reach in the resell market for me, oh well on to the creams on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom