The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I think it might be cheaper for you to pay resell. I haven't checked the prices on other sizes, but Goat and Stockx keep telling me my size in the 4D Runners price has dropped down to $800. I'm looking at flight tix now to LA from NYC (for the 747 event) and its roughly $600 round trip flight ticket

Yeah if I did it I would use frequent flyer miles. My main hesitation with paying resale would be sizing, I'd need to try these on before dropping that kinda loot.

If your the size 12 futurecraft owner and you’re lurking in here, hit me up, I’m not mad at you - I’m sure you’re a nice guy. You’re not a bad person, you just did a bad thing by listing at a ridiculous price on stockx. It’s ok, we all forgive you. it’s not too late to introduce yourself. Do the right thing.

If anyone has any knowledge around this mysterious 12, please use the futurecraft hotline, aka my dm. Thank you.

Update app. Doesn’t work. Delete. Reinstall. Sign up. Works. Open hours later. Doesn’t work.

Feeling good about locking up one of those “70”

That 70 doesn't account for the women's pairs, the women's SKU wasn't listed on the spreadsheet I saw.

Considering how snug people are saying these can be around the midfoot, a few mm could make a lot of difference :lol:

lol. I was playing. I just recall in either the UB, Flyknit, or another forum guys busting out the digital micrometers. Maybe it was the UB comparing men's and women's? Not too sure, but I know it's happened in the past.

If your the size 12 futurecraft owner and you’re lurking in here, hit me up, I’m not mad at you - I’m sure you’re a nice guy. You’re not a bad person, you just did a bad thing by listing at a ridiculous price on stockx. It’s ok, we all forgive you. it’s not too late to introduce yourself. Do the right thing.

If anyone has any knowledge around this mysterious 12, please use the futurecraft hotline, aka my dm. Thank you.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:nthat::rofl:

If you need to leave an anonymous tip, you know where to send it brother. This sounds like a cry for help. Let me help you.
If I could somehow turn this 11 to a 12 I would lmao wanted to be wearing these things for too long

Reinstalling the app is not a permanent fix..
nope...that's what is said earlier. 3 more hours for them to figure it out...i wonder if participation status is saved from device to device. Gonna try on a different phone now.

So i got a ticket to Saturdays 747 event. Ill prolly have to catch the first flight out Saturday morning. It would be nice if i got a second pair of 4ds or even those white ones but ill be cool with the AMLN and the parley mids. are the acts on friday also performing on saturday too.

So i got a ticket to Saturdays 747 event. Ill prolly have to catch the first flight out Saturday morning. It would be nice if i got a second pair of 4ds or even those white ones but ill be cool with the AMLN and the parley mids. are the acts on friday also performing on saturday too.

No it's different music acts both days

I just deleted the app and re-installed. It's working for now, so I signed up for a women's 12 in addition to my original sign-up for the men's 11. I'm fully expecting the app to not work later, so I'll be checking periodically to see if I need to delete and re-install again before reservation time. Good luck to the rest of the NYC NT fam!

Every sneaker head and their mom is going for these in New York lol. Good luck everyone . I don’t even have hope . And no ideas on photo either

Saw a special delivery guy making rounds today w waterproof blue adidas bags. Shoebox inside. Felt like a f and f 4D delivery. I could smell 12s in there. He’s lucky he made it inside the building before I processed what was going on.

If I see a bag in my mail room I may steal it. There’s a big deal fashion photog couple in my building and they’re always getting gifts like that from adi. (I’ll ask them to open it in front of me to make sure it’s safe).

Saw a special delivery guy making rounds today w waterproof blue adidas bags. Shoebox inside. Felt like a f and f 4D delivery. I could smell 12s in there. He’s lucky he made it inside the building before I processed what was going on.

If I see a bag in my mail room I may steal it. There’s a big deal fashion photog couple in my building and they’re always getting gifts like that from adi. (I’ll ask them to open it in front of me to make sure it’s safe).

Pull a stunt like what the dudes did with the Gym Red 11's at NTNY lol

You going all out :D... My pair arrives tmmrw!

Back
Top Bottom