The Adidas "Futurecraft"

8.jpg

2-1.jpg

12.jpg

6-1.jpg

I'm still in the line to deal with wristband issues (going on 2 hours now) and have missed most of the good raffles.

At least 1/4 of the event is in this line. No one has any clue so fixing stuff is taking forever.

Not to mention once/if I do get my wristbands figured out the lines to actually enter the raffles at the beacons are all insane

I'm still in the line to deal with wristband issues (going on 2 hours now) and have missed most of the good raffles.

At least 1/4 of the event is in this line. No one has any clue so fixing stuff is taking forever.

Not to mention once/if I do get my wristbands figured out the lines to actually enter the raffles at the beacons are all insane
How long are the raffles open for?

keep us posted please

if the raffles dont stay open the whole time, this is actually a deal breaker for me.. i was planning on going tomorrow but not till evening so i can catch the mystery rappers... but seems like the raffles i want to enter are early in the day...SMFH....

if that holds true and the special guests are in fact childish gambino and Chano, I'm out

posted this in the other thread...

Live Stream to 747

http://www.adidas.com/us/747WarehouseSt

Last edited:
Not only do the raffle lines take forever. By the time I got to them, one of the Dame colorways and Futurecraft iPads we're down. Awful

They've added a function where you can enter the raffles online now on the same page you use to activate band.

From what I can tell, and this is just educated guess based on snippets of info, the raffles are open all day until who knows when. You basically enter them all at once either online or at the beacons then throughout the day they raffle off certain shoes at certain times, but some shoes I know they've already raffled off are still available to enter.

Finally got bands fixed and entered but I'm not sure how much is left, they've definitely done 3-4 shoes already

The entire event is lines. Line to get in, line to fix bands, line to enter raffles, line to get into warehouse, line to get beer, line to get random trinkets from a vending machine. Only thing there wasn't a line for so far was these weak *** chicken strips I'm eating right now.

Would not recommend going to 747. Most unorganized event of all time. Not a single person there knew what was going on. All the raffle kiosks kept going down. Might fix some of the issues by tomorrow but highly doubt it

They've added a function where you can enter the raffles online now on the same page you use to activate band.

From what I can tell, and this is just educated guess based on snippets of info, the raffles are open all day until who knows when. You basically enter them all at once either online or at the beacons then throughout the day they raffle off certain shoes at certain times, but some shoes I know they've already raffled off are still available to enter.

Finally got bands fixed and entered but I'm not sure how much is left, they've definitely done 3-4 shoes already

thank you for this ... i went into the site and saw the raffles ...interesting.. thank you dude!

I'm here. Got there at 230. Entered futurecraft, Lillards, parley mids, am4s and hardens all by beacons. I'm butt tired and chilling in my car. Wondering when they gonna announce winners

The event seemed cool. I avoided all the raffle nonsense. They ran out of all access wristbands and switched to Saturday “artist” wristbands without telling security at 747 and was a bit of hassel getting in and and then Getting into the different stuff I had access to. Just ended up hangin in the lounge most of the time.

Have they called any raffle winners yet? Also what were the issues with the bands? Were they activation issues you had with the website earlier or were they issues with already activated bands at the actual event?

I had no issue with my bands. There were people in the line for shoe pickup and def people with bags and shoes so I'm sure some people already got called

Back
Top Bottom