The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I think each store got 7 pairs, if they got 5 = 2 back doored .

Look at the prices now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181014-091551.jpg
    Screenshot_20181014-091551.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 38
Stock was supposed to be just below 100 on ADC which would have been a few times more than any other location offered in-person and online combined.

Never saw anyone claim it would be that much, I heard it would be similar to EU which was 17 or 18 pairs.

Agree. Saw my 9 at 900 just before the adc release. Thought about it, but ultimately backed off because I figured I’d try my shot. Couldn’t believe 1200 within the next 12 hours. Could’ve bought for 900 and flipped for 1250, but I highly doubt dude would’ve shipped out

So i bought a pair of futurecrafts arsham friday on stockx for a decent price, I guess big chance they dont ship now? -_-

Never saw anyone claim it would be that much, I heard it would be similar to EU which was 17 or 18 pairs.
I thought that was just the UK. If this is true then Adidas France, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, and Sweden had what? Three pairs each? I’m not so sure I believe that.

So i bought a pair of futurecrafts arsham friday on stockx for a decent price, I guess big chance they dont ship now? -_-
If the seller doesn't ship, don't they eat The fee? Its lretty hefty
I thought that was just the UK. If this is true then Adidas France, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, and Sweden had what? Three pairs each? I’m not so sure I believe that.
The entire eu share the same stock. It's been that way for a long time

If the seller doesn't ship, don't they eat The fee? Its lretty hefty

Yea i guess so but its 15% off the selling price, so even if they would take that loss ( in this case $150) they can make more by selling it again now lol. Oh well i will see. Want those arshams so badly.

UK stock = EU stock, all EU adidas sites share the same stock its always been that way.

I'm already over it. Usually when I strikeout on something I want, I'd always at least consider paying resale. But the way adidas marketed and released these 4D (and all other consortium 4D), it just pissed me off so much that I don't even wanna buy them from the resale market.

I was really hoping to get a 2nd pair at the launch event but ended up selling my pair. It would have been financially irresponsible not to with the prices they were going for this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom