The Adidas "Futurecraft"

There's basically no chance of seeing a wider release of the Arshams at this point, correct? Those have to be my favorite 4Ds for me so far and I'm thinking of paying resell down the road.

There's basically no chance of seeing a wider release of the Arshams at this point, correct? Those have to be my favorite 4Ds for me so far and I'm thinking of paying resell down the road.
I doubt it. I can't think of any consortium release that's been re- released.

May be a decent time to jump on one, the stock X promo of 3.1 % fees did drop the prices

I doubt it. I can't think of any consortium release that's been re- released.

May be a decent time to jump on one, the stock X promo of 3.1 % fees did drop the prices

Bummer. Well, we'll see. Going to give myself some time to see if I'll get over them.

I got a good feeling for team manual tomorrow.

:lol: I don't know man.... 800 pairs WORLDWIDE. Probably like 100-200 in the online stock. Let's just say each size has an equal size quantity - that's like about 10 sizes per size :wow: Then you got manual folks who have to go look for the shoes manually also.
And with the bots.... you know. I'll be here in the morning to shoot my shot still though :wink:

lol bruh.. i cannot even find the products anymore ever since they removed "featured" tab...

lol bruh.. i cannot even find the products anymore ever since they removed "featured" tab...

Yeah, since it's not a collection like the recent Kith World Cup soccer drop, there's no page dedicated to the entire selection - which made it easy to locate all the items. I'm not even sure which page to refresh tomorrow :rolleyes

:lol: I don't know man.... 800 pairs WORLDWIDE. Probably like 100-200 in the online stock. Let's just say each size has an equal size quantity - that's like about 10 sizes per size :wow: Then you got manual folks who have to go look for the shoes manually also.
And with the bots.... you know. I'll be here in the morning to shoot my shot still though :wink:

I LIKE MY CHANCES

Would be fair if they would force the buyers (and bots :smile: to answer a question before checking out … like KITH did it on the Asics Super Green Release. That gave manual users at least a bit of a chance!

Would be fair if they would force the buyers (and bots :smile: to answer a question before checking out … like KITH did it on the Asics Super Green Release. That gave manual users at least a bit of a chance!

I don't ever want to relive that again. My brain froze when they asked "what super color"

My answers were all over the place

Back
Top Bottom