The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Nice, seeing a lot of winners. Congrats all. Must have been a lot more than the 70 pairs listed on the order sheet I saw. Guess they shipped stock from a few different locations.

got a pair reserved :nthat: guess i gotta try and squeeze into a size 9 now. hopefully i can swap for a 10 or 11 (idk gotta look up how they fit - im usually a 10.5 in UBs)

Congrats ya'll. I tried on the womens pair and was an L. Missed the second one because of a call at work. Looks like the second one was easier. I'm mad! lol

just got multiple alerts from goat that the 4d price dropped down to $700 :lol:
Prices definitely going down right now.

I was joking btw lol read the rest of the post. Idk how yall did it without knowing the pic ahead of time but congrats
I was lucky enough to have my finger right above the picture for the men’s pair. Didn’t read the sentence all I read was “white hat” and tapped.

Black pair is better to me. Not a huge fan of the subtle changes to the upper on the white pair (I've seen a couple places calling them the "4D 2.0"). The main thing I don't like is the Uncaged UB style transparent strip going along the eyelets, also not crazy about the extra stitching around the heel and lateral side of the toebox.

That being said they're still gorgeous and I'd cop a pair in a heartbeat.

The stripes on the black are more subtle & very nicely printed on imo and the white kinda sticks out too much

Back
Top Bottom