The Adidas "Futurecraft"

E182F9D8-86BE-430E-B8BB-7434DA8C71C6.jpeg

These are actually my fav 4d with the og black fc

Why Adidas keeps trying to design new uppers for the Futurecraft is beyond me.

All they have to do is to release in volume that black futurecraft 4D beyond NYC and there will be so many of us who will be very happy.

Instead, all they do is put out a small bunch here, another small bunch there in ridiculously limited quantities to tease.

We get that it’s a big deal already. Just wish they drop them before nobody is interested in them anymore.

It seems idiotic to put the Iniki upper on the 4D midsole already. That seems more like something you'd do a couple years after 4D has been out & starts stagnating, not for the 4th silo ever. 4D is supposed to be a futuristic tech, throwing a retro upper on it is silly.

truth... also the Iniki has such an unstable upper... it seems so cheap... so to make a shoe with that upper $350??? they've lost their minds.

Why Adidas keeps trying to design new uppers for the Futurecraft is beyond me.

All they have to do is to release in volume that black futurecraft 4D beyond NYC and there will be so many of us who will be very happy.

Instead, all they do is put out a small bunch here, another small bunch there in ridiculously limited quantities to tease.

We get that it’s a big deal already. Just wish they drop them before nobody is interested in them anymore.
Honestly, wttf. Been waiting for that black pair. I barely like any sneakers that release lately

Just give us more of the OG silo in various colorways, black included, and more than a single city release for the Consortium collabs, everything else can go.

Back
Top Bottom