The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 4.17.48 AM.png

Y-3 site is notoriously backdoored for every hyped drop. Just like Barneys & Nordstroms & every other site that uses that selling platform.

I wonder what end was thinking w that 11.5uk - there’s no size 12 US anywhere from what I can gather. I think I’m gonna get rid of most of my adi. I’m pretty much done supporting them. Maybe just keep the og 350s and the 3D futurecrafts.

Y-3 website is showing the ability to reserve the 4D Runners at a couple stores in Florida, anyone else seeing that? Might be worth a shot if you live near there.

Has anyone ever actually won a raffle or know someone that’s won a raffle from Voo Store?

Can’t recall anyone ever posting success from them on here or Twitter.

Just curious.

ADC can seriously suck it. All the hype they built up over the past two years is coming down quick. Trying to get 4D is impossible at this point in time. I've entered every raffle that I could and tried for both these Y3s respectively. I've entered my cousin's name in NYC raffles and still nothing. It shouldn't be this hard to get a shoe. I don't mind the full sizes only, but at least make these shoes more available than just LA/NYC.

Back
Top Bottom